6.4

1. Jan 18, 2012
    I like this movie, my 12-year-old son and 17-year-old daughter. Gospel and contemporary popular music, it appeals to all ages. The film is interesting, not too heavy, but delivered a healthy good news. Dolly has been a long time, I like, I almost forgot how much fun she can. Hope for the whole family can take away the noise from the joy of the message. Who knows the Queen Latifia can sing so wonderful? This is an all-star cast of talented young people, a witty twist, a great, from start to finish optimism.
    You can watch her momomesh.com

I want to see the movie people can use a good laugh for the suggestions!
  2. Jan 15, 2012
    I really enjoyed this movie....I love music and will definetly be getting the soundtrack! I was loving the song at the end with all the remixes :) its was a good kind of corny and so much fun to watch
  3. Mar 2, 2012
    A really incredible film, this new work of Todd Graff (BandSlam) is great, I love Joyful Noise, with a really normal trama, you can pass a really good time.
  4. Jan 9, 2013
    Pure joy. How many movies can move us spiritually anymore -- and really make our hearts be lifted? The story was relevant (especially for my 14 year old son, who questions God, as the young man did in the film). I had heard that this got mixed to negative reviews in Hollywood....It's hard to believe, given the beauty and talent here. This is one that Mom's should take the time to share with their kids. We have put four children through faith based parochial education, and yet in just over an hour, they got a stronger message from Queen Latifa, Dolly and an AMAZING group of performers. Amen to that! Expand
  5. Apr 3, 2014
    " this is the reason why musical movies are sepical . the fact that i watch this Queen Latifah and Dolly Parton are two reason why i came to see this film . Grade A+

A Joyful Noise overcomes. The big numbers are a gospel-pop-funk fusion that made me think, Hmmm, this seems very processed - before I noticed my feet were tapping of their own accord. How can you resist that wah-wah funk guitar?
  2. Reviewed by: Richard Corliss
    Jan 16, 2012
    The critic in me can authoritatively declare that the film is crap. The fan in me sent his shirt to the dry cleaners for tear removal.
  3. Reviewed by: Kevin C. Johnson
    Jan 14, 2012
    Nothing more than uninspired mushiness.