6.3

1. JoyceC.
    Oct 6, 2007
    Since the adaption of the dinasour's on the Island is over, they go through something we call maturing. The dinasours have matured over time, became smarter, more intelligent and brutal than ever imagined.
  2. IzaakV
    Jan 22, 2009
    I love this movie. The mere fact that they brought it out just for more 'jurassic park action' is good enough for me.
  3. Aug 21, 2010
    A bit shorter than I would have liked but still loads of dinosaurs and loads of actions.Making the film a bit longer and including a bit more story wouldn't hurt but still a fantastic film and one of my favourites.
  4. JenC.
    Apr 7, 2002
    Jurassic Park III Rocks! I love it! Whoever thinks thinks this movie sucks is crazy! I hope they come out with a fourth one!
  5. GretaW.
    May 1, 2003
    I thought this movie was just great i also thought the movie felt and seemed very real i would love to meet steven speirlburg it would be a dream i likes billy he was very hot but i do like the other characters are good too!! and i cant fogetDr alan grant(sam neill) very good actor!!! thumbs up
  6. SahebD.
    Jul 19, 2001
    "I like Jusaric Prak 3. I cant spel veri wle cuz i ma in grade 1. But i wood hav givenn it a 9.5 but there is onyl a 9 and 10. Oh Well. Im a bad boy." (Ed: Classic!)
  7. KevinE.
    Jan 22, 2002
    I think this is the best film ever made and all you people who think it is crap you must be mental.
  8. StephanieB.
    Jun 24, 2002
    This movie ROCKED! Just as good, if not better than the first one! Anybody that disagrees has to get a brain check! :)
  9. DannielleB.
    Jul 29, 2002
    It's my favourite movie!! It's cool!! I especially like Billy. (Alessandro Nivola!!)
  10. SaraS.
    Jun 17, 2003
    I thought the movie was great i love all of the jurassic park movies.
  11. JamesM.
    Apr 16, 2004
    Great!
  12. TylerC.
    Apr 30, 2004
    The spino rocks this movie like no tomorrow it should be the main star.
  13. anthonym
    Jul 6, 2005
    I like jp3 because of the raptors thats my favorite dinosaur and in a pack they could any animal just litsen to the beggining of the movie it'll tell you.
  14. JaredC.
    Oct 6, 2007
    JJ1 was the beginning of dinasour excitement where a couple of opinions, one creation, and a special whoop cream can change the function of the island. Ian Malcolm is done, and we know that, it would be exhausting having him as the main role in this, he is only good in the first two and never should be chosen as a character in JJ4, unless if he gets eaton in that one. Allen Grant, well he JJ1 was the beginning of dinasour excitement where a couple of opinions, one creation, and a special whoop cream can change the function of the island. Ian Malcolm is done, and we know that, it would be exhausting having him as the main role in this, he is only good in the first two and never should be chosen as a character in JJ4, unless if he gets eaton in that one. Allen Grant, well he is the main main character, he belongs in this one, since Ian has no clue what a dinasour skeleton or raptor intelligence is, he would be picked as the last main character for this. Allen Grant is smart, witty, and serious within everything, he takes everything deeply and ambitiously, he uses the advice he gots and uses it as the main road in this hit thriller. JJ3 is not intense or terrifying, but it is adventurous, exciting, and swashbuckling. More people die, although I wish that Billy dude would have died, it would have been better. In my opinion JJ3 is here to stay because it has a sudden and stable focus and balance. It is short and sweet, a lovable film just like the first two. From my words, the best one to worst one: JJ1, JJ3, JJ2 (The Lost world). I do not like JJ2 as much because it has a heavy situation, but without any creative advice Ian has in store for safety, he never uses because al he has is chemical witt. As they say in JJ3, and I totally agree, Ian Malcolm is preachy, and talks all about chaos, and he is always high on himself. Well Allen Grant, he can handle anything. They can make seven more Jurassic Park films and have allen Grant as the main character, even since he is now 60. Great job Allen, your performance has crafted a role in such way to show a different type of situation where Raptor's are extinctively smarter than any other animal on the Planet and are capable to take over the planet if there were such species surviving on Earth. Great job: 10/10. Expand
  15. JCA.
    Oct 6, 2007
    Very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very good. The best of all Jurassic Park's.
  16. SpencerJ.
    Feb 8, 2007
    The movie was excellent, because of the constant tension and excitment!
  17. HosieW
    Apr 8, 2008
    Hey Bob Y What's wrong wit you ?Stupid or somtin?what would you do if you were stranded on that Island and it was for real? Go hide under a bush? Or try{using your 2 legs and Brain{if you have one} to get off the island before you get eaten! And I also agree with Jeremy H. IT won't be the same without SAM NEILL! But Steven will probably screw it up by not casting Sam in JP4.
  18. TrentS.
    Dec 16, 2001
    Absolutely EXCELLENT! the story line was very bad, But the special FX made up for that, I loved the film it really blew me away, And Hey all you critics out there who think the movies bad GET A LIFE you all think Harry Potter that nosy little wizard is better, but AHEM...It sucks compared to the great JURASSIC PARK 3!
  19. DestinyW.
    Nov 27, 2007
    i am the biggest dinosaur fan in the world. the movie was great. the new dino spinisaurus was good. i would say it needed more dinosaurs more killing and the ending needs to be good and it can end in a fight. o yeah why do the people have to survive on an island full of meat eat, fast running, good swimming dinosaurs i just dont get it i would say nobody would make it for 2 min. i would i am the biggest dinosaur fan in the world. the movie was great. the new dino spinisaurus was good. i would say it needed more dinosaurs more killing and the ending needs to be good and it can end in a fight. o yeah why do the people have to survive on an island full of meat eat, fast running, good swimming dinosaurs i just dont get it i would say nobody would make it for 2 min. i would though. ok the movie was good but not as good as the first 2 just know that. whatch it and rate it. the fourth one is coming out cant want to see that and it has my favorite actor in it i think it is going tobe good. do you i do. the effects in the movie were good the dinosaurs needed to be bigger and some of the actors were very good. Collapse
  20. Tatiana
    Dec 17, 2001
    I think out of all three of the movies this one was the best!!! As soon as the DVD came out I got it. Though it could have been longer.
  21. Jun 11, 2013
    I love this movie! While not as good as the first and second movie, i still enjoy it. Also, i LOVE the Spinosaurus, but my favorite Dino is still the T-Rex.
  22. Oct 5, 2014
    I see why many fans hate it. But I love it better then 2. Great CG I,Good (not great) characters, amazing action, cooler looking dinosaurs, and not a waist of time. Its 1 hour long. It even gave birth to Jurassic Park Operation Genesis. Love that they want more of a jungle setup. Finally Flying Dino's attacking people (BEST PART IN MOVIE). Even good music. Haters gonna hate. Lovers gonnaI see why many fans hate it. But I love it better then 2. Great CG I,Good (not great) characters, amazing action, cooler looking dinosaurs, and not a waist of time. Its 1 hour long. It even gave birth to Jurassic Park Operation Genesis. Love that they want more of a jungle setup. Finally Flying Dino's attacking people (BEST PART IN MOVIE). Even good music. Haters gonna hate. Lovers gonna love. This is a strong movie in the great franchise Expand

The story's tired, as are the main characters.
  2. Reviewed by: Cody Clark
    The ending is so absurd, in fact, that it feels like it was improvised by a committee of 6-year-olds. If the raptors truly were intelligent, they'd have eaten the final reel.
  3. When a cell-phone gag is the most exciting or inventive thing in a big summer dinosaur movie, you have to wonder if the species might not be ready for extinction.