6.9

1. JoeB.
    Oct 28, 2003
    This was one of the worst films ive ever seen!!!!!! I laughed once or twice during the entire movie. To sum up, it was a waste of 1:30 hrs of my life. If i could take the director to court i would (THEY SAID IT WAS A PROPER FILM)!!!!!!!
  2. MichM.
    Jun 12, 2004
    It was a really stupid movie. I can't belive they expect me to laugh at the comedy in this movie. I laughed alright I laughed at how stupid it was. It was so bad that my family hates it. Stick to Punk'd and That 70's Show Ashton because you suck in movies.
  3. Steve
    Dec 13, 2003
    I saw this movie when it came in the theaters thinking it would be "ok" because i kinda like ashton.. but about half way through it, i walked out saying "i paid f*cking money to see this piece of sh*t movie." worst movie ever maybe..i would rather stab myself in my eye over and over again with something sharp than watch the whole thing..seriously.

1. Even in the month of January, traditionally a time for movie lovers to expect the worst, this cheapo feature, directed by Shawn Levy, takes the stale cake for witlessness.
  2. Reviewed by: Claudia Puig
    Not without some stupidly funny moments.
  3. Collapses into the most generic sort of teen movie-ville, just at the moment it's convinced you that its lightly appealing stars are capable of better.