1.5

Overwhelming dislike- based on 288 Ratings

1. Dec 29, 2013
    Just another proof that Justin is popular only by teenage girls and not the rest of the population. the "movie" is made only for the purpose of making mor money for Justin.
  2. Dec 29, 2013
    It's a Justin Bieber movie. Of course Beliebers are going to rate it 10/10 and call it the most touching movie about Bieber and what a nice kid he is.

Looking at it, it's a bad attempt at trying to get attention. All the "I'm misunderstood, bullied" just makes you want to cringe. Honestly, these are the worst kind of movies.
  3. Dec 28, 2013
    Just another attempt by his paid hacks to make something out of nothing. Amazing how the music industry and scene has turned into boring, no talent performers. Another one in genre of Backstreet Boys, etc. etc. These people who allegedly are in the music business are just mass produced products for teenage girls.
  4. Dec 28, 2013
    Another piece of unsullied propaganda produced by the Bieber-Braun duumvirate. If you have any respect for decent cinema (or more-so yourself), avoid at all costs.
  5. Dec 28, 2013
    Every single one of the "10" reviews say the same thing (generally apologizing for Justin Beiber), and they are also the only review that said user has ever posted.

Seems about as legit as the "0" I'm going to give it despite not having seen it.
  6. Dec 29, 2013
    Showed his ego to be even bigger and than we could ever imagine. These positive reviews seem to be by PR agents. Seems to be trying to justify spitting on his fans and being a total d-bag
  7. Dec 31, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This is a video of Bieber trying to make people think he's a good person, he really is not and don't belive everything everyone says that's so good about him. It really hurts to see someone lie all his fans and reality in the face. Expand
  8. Jan 11, 2014
    Beiber is the embodiment of Satan, as ever word he says will drive you to commit suicide using a blender, C4 explosives, and 43 pounds of Philadelphia cream cheese.
  9. Jan 1, 2014
    Hell no! Whoever is willing to spending their earnings or money on this crap must be outta their minds. This movie is horrible. I watched the movie with my sister and I'll never agree to go to the cinemas with my sister again. Just watching this movie made me hate him even more than before. Justin Bieber, just retire and do this world a favour
  10. AGK
    Dec 31, 2013
    how is justin beiber good? he keeps getting into fights and he's rude, the bottom line is it's a justin bieber movie and damn!!!!! it is terrible!!!!!
  11. Dec 31, 2013
    Terrible pretty much sums it up. No need for an actual full review. Just terrible explains it. I need to fill in some more character space but I have nothing else to say about this. Terrible, terrible.
  12. Jan 6, 2014
    This movie made me cut my stomach open with a katana i would have just cut my wrists but the stomach was less painfull then siting through .00000005 seconds of justin bieber even existing
  13. Dec 31, 2013
    Before you say that I am jealous of Bieber's success, let me tell you that I have no problem with Austin Mahone or even the One D guys. 1) They actually have talent and 2) They are not complete and utter asses. Bieber has a massive ego that is not even rectified because I don't know why this kid is "cute" or even likable. The movie, Is of course, bland, egotistical, unmoving and a big shout out, "LOOK HOW AWESOMEI AM" The amount of people who fall for the cancer thing, and think, "wow, Justin's a good guy." Okay...is this the same punk who wrote on Anne Frank's memorial booklet and said something like, "She would have been a believer." He's an arrogant f u c k and I can't stand that he sucks millions of dollars away because some people think he's talented,....what a waste. Expand
  14. Jan 2, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber I love bieber..JK he sux ,,,
    his own balls
    if he has them,
  15. Jan 14, 2014
    This is suicide inducing, however, if you need to torture someone for information, its well worth it.
    watching the spastic colon fall out is more than this entertaining movie. If you have been forcible made to watch this, you may as well eat a pound of C4
  16. Jan 6, 2014
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!! JUSTIN!!!!!!!!!! BEST FILM EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg111111111111 AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!1!!11!!!!!!!!!!! 11/10 omg11111 IM GONNA MARIED HIM!!!!!!!
  17. Jan 6, 2014
    An ridiculous attempt to enhance Justin Bieber's image, who thinks he is being "bullied" by the media after hundreds of scandals. Seriously the kid has less self-control than Mel Gibson. These types of movies shouldn't be supported by anyone.
  18. Dec 25, 2013
    Ultimately, it’s hard to look at the film from any sort of non-fan perspective and not see it as less than hagiography a tribute to Bieber’s success, and a complimentary portrait of how well he’s supposedly dealt with it. But even if the sort of documentary to allow its subject to describe without irony the intimate moments that he has “when I’m on that crane,” “Believe” is probably as personal as Justin Bieber circa 2013 is going to get not because, given the ubiquitousness of the media coverage of his rise to stardom, he won’t open up, but rather that he probably can’t. Expand
  19. Jan 14, 2014
    To everybody who is wanting to watch this movie, i now am deaf and have eye cancer. So if you are absolutely sure to watch this, make sure to do it when you're older and it doesn't matter that much anyways. If you have a choice between that and "My little Pony"... well, you know what to choose.
  20. Jan 24, 2014
    Complete explosion of stupidity, not worth writing negative review. I'll quote legendary Ozzy Osbourne, when they asked him does he know who is Justin Bieber. His honest answer was : " Who the "f*****" is Justin Bieber??!!
  21. Feb 9, 2014
    Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  22. Feb 16, 2014
    He left out the part where he smokes weed, graffiti's New Zealand, insults random fat people, eggs places and goes to jail. Also he tries to tell us he's a good person.
  23. Jan 21, 2014
    Oh **** Not another Justin Bieber movie. Who the **** watches this **** ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
  24. Jan 26, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. When satan drops 10000 souls of dead children by accident into his death stew made out of innocent dead puppies, Justin Bieber gets into hell and eats it, he gets to the toilet and sh*ts, this movie was born. Its a perfect example whats wrong with pop culture and JB himself. He doesnt have a shirt at all and if he has one he rips if away. And wtf are the adult men doing there on the concert?!?? This movie is made to make jb's bank account fuller. 0/10 if you want to die watch this Expand
  25. May 3, 2014
    THIS MOVIE IS **** HORRIBLE THE ONLY PEOPLE SHOULD WATCH IS THAT IS PEOPLE THAT ARE **** BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT SHOULD WATCH IS PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT FANS OF ONE DIRECTION AND NO I AM NOT A **** FAN **** THIS MOVIE I AM WATCHING THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 AT LEAST THAT MOVIE IS NOT A PIECE OF ****
  26. Aug 17, 2014
    This piece of garbage is just a commercial for a product, he is not an artist or musician. It is sad how many talented musicians are struggling for food and this jerk has money, fame and fans! This movie has to be erased from the existence! It is pure garbage!
  27. Aug 22, 2014
    +1 point for the effort done. But this is the worst movie of all time, and Justin Bieber is outta his mind, and he thinks just because he is famous he can make a movie.
  28. Apr 12, 2014
    While I'm not "Belieber" and actually dislike him, my little 7 year old sister wanted me to watch this with her because she rented this movie on Blu-Ray.

First off, this movie is entertaining in SOME parts. Most of it is just some random ass moments and one scene includes Justin talking about his mustache..for no reason...

I disliked how they left out Justin's mistakes (smoking weed,
    speeding, vandalizing) and made him look like a humble and nice person.

He is NOT like that.

The only mistake that he made that they touched on was him yelling at the paparazzi, and even that didn't last for at least 4 minutes.

If you're a Belieber, which I do not know why you are, then this movie is great for you.

If you're not like me, then avoid this movie and watch something else instead. Even if your young ones want to see this movie.
  29. May 3, 2014
    UHHHHHHHHHHH JUUUUUUSSSSSSSTTTTTIIIIIIINNNNNNNN WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. STUPID COUSIN MADE ME WATCH THIS DRUG ADDICT THIS IS KYLE HUYNH SIGNING OUT I WENT ON MY CUZ ACCOUNT SINCE HE WASNT USING HIS PC HAHAAHHHh
  30. Oct 5, 2014
    I seriously regret watching this movie.
    Awful movie, uninteresting history... I mean, they've could at least try to hide the fact that he is manufactured.

1. Reviewed by: Sheila O'Malley
    Jan 4, 2014
    The Bieber fans aren't going anywhere. And Justin Bieber's Believe is best when it shows us why.
  2. Reviewed by: Nick Murray
    Jan 2, 2014
    This time around, we enter the now 19-year-old's world while he sits behind the piano, hitting a melody that's not nearly as memorable as the focused expression that we will see repeatedly throughout the movie.
  3. Reviewed by: Adam Markovitz
    Jan 2, 2014
    When the movie occasionally does confront its hero’s foibles, its answers are disappointingly pat.