6.7

1. Jan 17, 2014
    I'm a huge Kevin Hart fan and I'm happy to say that this is more of his excellent stand-up comedy. There's a little skit at the beginning where Hart addresses some of the talk going on about him, but the majority of the movie is hilarious stand-up comedy that ends on a rather sweet note where Hart shares his appreciation for his fans. If you're a fan of Kevin Hart then this is a must watch. If you've never watched his stand-up than there is no better time than the present. "Let Me Explain" will serve as both a nice introductory to newcomers, as well as a treat for the fans. In my opinion Kevin Hart delivers once again and further cements himself in my mind as one of the funniest men on the planet. I can't wait to see more from him in the future. Expand
  2. Sep 26, 2013
    Let me explain is just as good as his other other stand ups. He is getting that paper because he deserves it. Memorable jokes and straight up honesty. The funniest man on earth does it again. Prepare to laugh and consider dat ending.
  3. Jul 8, 2013
    Truly showcases Hart's comedic talents in a familiar but nonetheless hilarious way. It does start a bit slow, but it surely progresses into one of the best performances he's done in his career.
  4. Jul 5, 2013
    The beginning was a bit slow but my god the rest was hilarious! Some people are going to say that it should have been on cable but I'm fine with it being in theaters when it's that funny,

1. Reviewed by: Kimberley Jones
    Jul 10, 2013
    All together, it is a wearying display of defensiveness from a man who – by any barometer, not just his own – is wildly successful.
  2. Reviewed by: Genevieve Koski
    Jul 10, 2013
    The Kevin Hart brand is clearly doing well, but Let Me Explain doesn’t seem interested in providing anything more than a surface-level presentation of the product.
  3. Reviewed by: Joe Leydon
    Jul 8, 2013
    Once you get past an incredibly self-indulgent intro — an uncomfortably long mash-up of comedy sketch and road-trip-with-entourage doc that seems simultaneously apologetic and arrogant — you can enjoy approximately an hour of boisterously freewheeling and unabashedly raunchy funny stuff in Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain.