7.4

1. Nov 24, 2014
    Kill Bill Vol. 1 is AWESOME! It has Way better action than the second one. Now, I'm not saying that Kill Bill Vol. 2 is a bad movie believe me it is awesome and I gave that a 10 also but this introduces the characters and explains why she wants to kill the people on her death list and of course, Bill. I truly love this movie and it deserves a 10 undoubtedly.
  2. Feb 27, 2015
    Kill Bill has a very specific audience. It's for people who like a different kind of movie, a different narrative, different storytelling. It's clearly not suited for children or people who dislike gore. Truth be told, Kill Bill is really violent. But also very cool. And quite entertaining. It's very sudden and uneven at times and ultimately suffers a closure problem most "part 1-part 2"Kill Bill has a very specific audience. It's for people who like a different kind of movie, a different narrative, different storytelling. It's clearly not suited for children or people who dislike gore. Truth be told, Kill Bill is really violent. But also very cool. And quite entertaining. It's very sudden and uneven at times and ultimately suffers a closure problem most "part 1-part 2" films have, but it's sure to be glorified by enthusiast fans like myself, kind of. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Jim Agnew
    A hyper-violent, hyper-gory, kung-fu grindhouse flick. And there’s nothing at all wrong with that.
  2. Is Kill Bill a homage to great Asian action movies? Yes. Is Tarantino trying to outdo his cherished masters (on a budget that dwarfs their films)? Of course. Is there any other point of any of this? Let's see "Vol. 2."
    An incomplete movie, artlessly cleft in the middle. Cinema interruptus.