7.9

1. Aug 10, 2012
    I feel as though Tarrantino's wasted his own and the actors talents. Unlike most of his movies the films talky scenes are boring and stupid. I loved the rest of his movies but Kill Bill vol 2 just sucks.
  2. Mar 3, 2012
    Highly overrated, ridiculously overlong, highly plagiarized yawner that makes little sense. Stale and action-free from start to finish. The first film was shoddy, but at least it was moderately ENTERTAINING! Tarantino at his absolute worst, unless you count his performance in From Dusk Til Dawn...
  3. Aug 16, 2010
    Quentin Tarantino is a HIGHLY overrated director. All his movies are over the top with no good storylines and stupid sequences with one liners. I really didn't like this movie that much. It was entertaining at times but there are lots of better martial art flicks. This movie doesn't deserve to be on imdb's top 250 and neither does the first. Quentin Tarantino is not a genius he's just aQuentin Tarantino is a HIGHLY overrated director. All his movies are over the top with no good storylines and stupid sequences with one liners. I really didn't like this movie that much. It was entertaining at times but there are lots of better martial art flicks. This movie doesn't deserve to be on imdb's top 250 and neither does the first. Quentin Tarantino is not a genius he's just a guy with a sick mind who shows it to everyone. People may call him artistic I say he's full of sh*t. Any artist could just take a canvas and randomly start painting crap that's completely orignal on it people may like it but I say a real artist takes time to work on the details and everything. Collapse
  4. Nov 15, 2014
    not much except for the greatest love scene ever. "You've saved the kung woo heart exploder pincer move just for me?"

"I'll just crawl over here and die now."

two hours too late for the movie
  5. ChrisG.
    Apr 17, 2004
    This movie is not like the first half. It has no action compared to the first one. It was a waste of time. A total of * people die in the movie, there's less than 2 minutes of any action and there's enough filler here to bore any person on the planet. They spend 15 minutes in a strip club, only to have nothing come of it. They explain the wedding massacre from the first movie This movie is not like the first half. It has no action compared to the first one. It was a waste of time. A total of * people die in the movie, there's less than 2 minutes of any action and there's enough filler here to bore any person on the planet. They spend 15 minutes in a strip club, only to have nothing come of it. They explain the wedding massacre from the first movie only to pull away right as the fighting begins. Nothing is redeeming in this movie whatsoever. There are some good jokes, and what little action there is (2 fight scenes) is quite nice, but not enough to make up for 90 minutes of filler. Expand
  6. YoonMinC.
    Aug 7, 2004
    A slug of a movie shot full of slugs. remember ricochet rabbit's deputy, the one whose pistol dripped with bullets? that's kill bill 2, lifeless and dull, about as exciting as chewing on a worm inside a tequila bottle. a limp and flaccid fusion of spaghetti western and takeout chopsocky--as well as yakuza film, noir, 70s blaxploitation, and whatever tarantino copped from his daysA slug of a movie shot full of slugs. remember ricochet rabbit's deputy, the one whose pistol dripped with bullets? that's kill bill 2, lifeless and dull, about as exciting as chewing on a worm inside a tequila bottle. a limp and flaccid fusion of spaghetti western and takeout chopsocky--as well as yakuza film, noir, 70s blaxploitation, and whatever tarantino copped from his days as a video clerk--it proves once again that since pulp fiction, tarantino has been more a cine-dj than a director. tarantino, so vital, personal, and powerful with reservoir dogs, is now content to play nose-picking sushi chef. it's a dumb movie that sidesteps its stupidity by winking at us constantly that it's subversively aware of its stupidity. well, it works for 5 min beavis and butthead segments, but self-conscious stupidity cannot sustain an entire movie with a character we're supposed to care about. at best, being brilliantly dumb is clever; when it goes on for 2 hrs+, it's annoying as hell still, uma thurman is a real beaut. statuesque and charging like a mare with flaming nostils... wow, that IS cool. Expand
  7. PepsiCola
    May 10, 2005
    I couldn't keep falling sleep when watching this movie; if anyone like it, they are probably bored out of their minds.
  8. RyanW.
    Apr 16, 2004
    Don't believe the hype. Go see The Whole Ten Yards instead...I nearly soiled myself watching it; Kill Bill made me want to sleep.
  9. Lucy
    Apr 17, 2004
    Complete trash.
  10. KurtS.
    Apr 21, 2004
    This movie is symptomatic of Hollywood's current obsession with producing trilogies and serials. Like it's turgid, mind-numbing predecessor, it is simply half a movie. I'd rather pay to see a whole movie, thanks.
  11. Mark
    Apr 23, 2004
    This movie blew donkey balls. Everyone is like, the dialog was so interesting and intelligent when in fact it was simply BORING. Just because it's Tarantino and slow moving doesn't make it automatically brilliant. This was a 45 minute movie drawn out to 2 hours. It attempted to be funny and succeeded to be just cheesy and it attempted to be deep and turned itself into a YAWN This movie blew donkey balls. Everyone is like, the dialog was so interesting and intelligent when in fact it was simply BORING. Just because it's Tarantino and slow moving doesn't make it automatically brilliant. This was a 45 minute movie drawn out to 2 hours. It attempted to be funny and succeeded to be just cheesy and it attempted to be deep and turned itself into a YAWN fest. What a miserable failure of a movie yet it seems that all the movie snobs are out in force about it. Expand
  12. ToddF.
    Apr 30, 2004
    Don't waste your time.
  13. Joey16
    May 1, 2004
    It is nowhere as good as the first. the lines are a sheer waste of time. the action is comic. the pace is deadly slow. I struggled to stay awake the whole time.
  14. Shay
    May 6, 2004
    I felt like Kill Bill Vol. 1 was the actual movie and Vol. 2 contained the deleted scenes.
  15. Dudley
    Jun 3, 2004
    Kill Bill X 2 = Still equals 0. Can't believe that anyone found this crap entertaining?
  16. WallaceB.
    Jun 7, 2004
    Garbage in. Garbage Out.
  17. JohnnyU.
    Aug 30, 2004
    Ooh tarantino, i read hes cool i must give it 10, oh hang on let me watch it properly with my own mind, oh yeah it's an absolute boreathon, bring on the next hyped crap.. ooh is that cold mountain it must be good theres actors i know oh hang on......
  18. evilD
    Nov 25, 2005
    The first movie was all action, this one is all plot, and I realize they split them for, actually I don't know, probably just to maximize the profits for what is, essentially, a cheap kung-fu flick. Granted, the action, though rare, is fantastically over the top, but the long close-ups, the 10 minute spans of silence while NOTHING happens, all of those "Tarantino-isms" just get The first movie was all action, this one is all plot, and I realize they split them for, actually I don't know, probably just to maximize the profits for what is, essentially, a cheap kung-fu flick. Granted, the action, though rare, is fantastically over the top, but the long close-ups, the 10 minute spans of silence while NOTHING happens, all of those "Tarantino-isms" just get tiresome after a while. These could have EASILY been abridged and combined into a single, 2-hour film, but it seems we got the "Director's Cut" by default, and ultimately it ends up being a waste of time and money. I gotta sit through 3 hours of paper-thin plot spread out over TWO films just to see a half-hour's worth of action? That sucks! I AM a fan of Quentin's work, but this is mostly just self-indulgent "look how much time I wasted watching old, BETTER samurai flicks." Worth a rental, but after rewinding back over the action a few times, you've seen all you need to. Expand
  19. AlejandroR.
    Feb 24, 2006
    This is the first movie I had to give a 0. This movie was so bad. This movie was one of the worst I have seen. Kill BIll? Or kill the cast and crew?
  20. Amber
    Apr 11, 2004
    Even the same as the first as it sucked then and continues to suck now. Hello this is one movie sold to suckers in two parts or weren't your reading what Quentin P.T. Barnum said about you? "If you divide it in half the fools will pay twice for the same crap."
  21. DanielleR.
    Apr 15, 2004
    Kill Bill Volume 1 was one of the best movies I have seen, with the complexity and different theatrical elements brought in. It was a mixture of different types of movies, incorporating westerns, kung fu, and Italian mob scenes. However, the second one did not show the same artistry the fist one did, in that there was far too much dialogue. Carradine's final soliloquy, as well as Kill Bill Volume 1 was one of the best movies I have seen, with the complexity and different theatrical elements brought in. It was a mixture of different types of movies, incorporating westerns, kung fu, and Italian mob scenes. However, the second one did not show the same artistry the fist one did, in that there was far too much dialogue. Carradine's final soliloquy, as well as much of his spoken role, was absolutely amazing. It is the other actors that I do not care to see giving long drawn out speeches. I would much rather see Uma Thurman demolish people with her sword than hear her talk. Expand
  22. Bob
    Apr 16, 2004
    Sucked the first time and it is no different the second time around. Uma is hot and can really chop and dice victims up nicely. That alone does not make this a good movie. A waste of time.
  23. JulianM.
    Apr 16, 2004
    Too much like some slow boring Western. Annoying dialogue. Style good. But not as good as Vol. 1. Actors wasted on deadpan post modern Western crap (yea I used the term PoMo - it fits this movie). Dated around late 80's, maybe 1991 at latest, therefore past its shelf life. 30 minutes too long. And the titty bar scene was so useless and so, so stoopid.
  24. TrixRone
    Apr 28, 2004
    This movie dragged so long as if it was a cancer that just wouldn't quit. If it wasn't for Darryl Hannah, the movie would have been rated pg-13 (think about it)... the last scene with Bill should have been longer, especially since David Carradine played the role. If he's gonna make a comeback, add something that fans know him for - MARTIAL ARTS. You know when an action This movie dragged so long as if it was a cancer that just wouldn't quit. If it wasn't for Darryl Hannah, the movie would have been rated pg-13 (think about it)... the last scene with Bill should have been longer, especially since David Carradine played the role. If he's gonna make a comeback, add something that fans know him for - MARTIAL ARTS. You know when an action star is getting old when he can't even STAND during his fighting scene. Expand
  25. CarolAnnC.
    Apr 28, 2004
    Hated It.
  26. MikeP.
    May 7, 2004
    Excruciatingly boring and dull movie. It's like someone dangling the carrot in front of you and you never quite reach it. This movie is completely over-rated. The only reason I didn't give this movie a 0 is for the Pai Mei scene -- worthy of a 2.
  27. DarrenE.
    Jun 15, 2004
    Just as bad as the first one.
  28. WqW.
    Jun 9, 2004
    Too unreal.
  29. TammyS.
    Aug 11, 2004
    Not enough womping she should have womped alot more ass.
  30. TonyB
    Jul 22, 2005
    Long on technique but way short on everything else and far too self-important for its own good.
  31. ElliottC.
    Sep 28, 2006
    Another bomb from plagiarism king Quentin Tarantino. If you're going to steal from other movies, why not steal the good scenes and write around them?
  32. MoJo
    Apr 23, 2004
    All style no substance and very very slow-moving.
  33. StuartW.
    Apr 29, 2004
    An utter disappointment... the few decent action scenes dragged out by empty dialogue. A poor conclusion.
  34. DonM.
    Jul 13, 2004
    What was there to like about this movie?
  35. Mr.Howell
    Aug 16, 2004
    If this is what Americans use as a definition for homage and high art then it's no wonder the rest of the world continually laughs at the minimally creative garbage that Hollywood pumps out. This movie is a collection of rip-offs from other films that were intolerable to begin with. We are not twelve years old with a fetish for swords and blood. This film too stupid to even rate If this is what Americans use as a definition for homage and high art then it's no wonder the rest of the world continually laughs at the minimally creative garbage that Hollywood pumps out. This movie is a collection of rip-offs from other films that were intolerable to begin with. We are not twelve years old with a fetish for swords and blood. This film too stupid to even rate "typical". Kill Bill 1&2 are Hollywood pre-teen "I'm mad at mommy and daddy" films aimed at the retards who feel that the world owes them something. Will Tarrentino's films all be masturbatory gore fests? So far the answer is yes. All these "directors" with all that money; I defy them put out a film that doesn't use violence as problem solver. Boring? only to the people raised on this crap. Expand
  36. TobyH.
    Apr 12, 2005
    Dissapointing attemps at philosphy and emphasis on story kill this film.

1. Kill Bill-Vol. 2 puts to shame doubts entertained about aesthetic strategies or structural imbalance provoked by "Kill Bill-Vol. 1." Now that the entirety of Quentin Tarantino's epic revenge melodrama is on view, "Kill Bill" emerges as a brilliant, invigorating work, one to muse over for years to come.
    You'll thrill to the action, savor the tasty dialogue and laugh like bloody hell.
  3. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    Originally conceived as one film, the two-parter that has finally emerged can now be seen as a truly epic work.