8.6

1. Sep 21, 2014
    Action flick with sentiments emotion good film remarkable dont miss this one must look and must have DVD of this film.HATS OFF Jet li is outstanding his good reflexes quick moves are very unique.
  2. Jul 24, 2014
    Kiss of the dragon has plenty of action, the plot isn't original but it didn't have to be. The movie isn't his best
    movie, but the movie comes close to Unleashed on the action level.
  3. Sep 10, 2010
    If you're into action packed films with lots of fighting and a weak plot then this is the film for you.
    I wasn't to keen on this film but I know many men who like it so I'm thinking it might be something to do with it being full of fighting which I'm not too keen of. It's also something for 'Jet Li' fans as he is the main character in this film so appears in it throughout the whole film. I'm giving it a five due to my opinion of that type of film not the film itself. So others are bound to disagree with me.
  4. GaryH.
    Jul 23, 2001
    As a big fan of Jet LI I think this movie was great for the old school Jet Li fans...no wires, not computer generated, not like "Romeo Must Die" crap... i think its good that he did this because it shows true Kung Fu...not BS where everything is wired.
  5. JohnF.
    Jul 29, 2001
    I don't know what the hell that Denise guy was thinking when he gave Kiss of the Dragon a rating of 0. He must have seen the movie with his head up his a**. Cause this movie is action packed from the begining to the end. Jet Li proved not only to me but the world that he can make it big. If you want to see the action movie of the summer go see Kiss of the Dragon. BELIEVE me, it is good.
  6. MichaelF.
    Jul 30, 2001
    This is an incredibly fun movie! Jet Li is incredible at martial arts. Fonda is very good at being something slightly different from being herself. Nahon's action directing is great. The action scenes are spectacular! I didn't expect much but got a lot. The film makes fun of itself with over-the-top action scenes that never seem to end.
  7. AndreH.
    Aug 4, 2001
    It kicked butt and I loved it...'nuff said.
  8. ClintD.
  9. ClintD.
  10. ClintD.
  11. ClintD.
  12. ShinH.
    Jan 19, 2002
    This movie was good. Many things could have been a little better (that's why only an 8). Personally I found B. Fonda more annoying with her lines than Jet Li & his learning english. Overall good action & plot. This is an action movie people, not a drama where plot & script is actually needed.
  13. MustaphaM.
    Mar 16, 2002
    Maybe not the greatest storyline ever, but still one the most intense and entertaining films I've seen in a while.
  14. JoeB.
    Aug 11, 2002
    I give this movie 3 for Jet Li's excellent fight scenes, the rest of the movie rates a 0, the dialogue is puerile, the scipt is inane, the acting and direction stink. Who knows why Bridget Fonda was in the movie anyway....
    Sep 28, 2002
    Awesome fight scenes, even by old-school HK standards, and the "drama" is so bad you'll be laughing.
  16. Lauwa
    Feb 15, 2003
    It's one of my favourites by Jet Li!
  17. Finfrosk
    Jan 3, 2004
    This is one of the coolest action-movies ever made. Never have I seen such incredibly cool fighting, and without computer-effects! The fighting-scenes are better than in The Matrix. Jet Li is the Bruce Lee of our time.
  18. Adam
    Jul 24, 2001
    Best Jet Li flick done in North America that I've seen so far. That man has the most talent and so much potential. LOVED the movie, plot, action...love, everything.
  19. DaveC.
    Aug 13, 2001
    Excellent movie. I'll go to see it twice!!
  20. DrunkenPandaPrince
    Aug 16, 2001
    Really dumb lines and horrible script, but the fighting is the best I've seen this summer. Jet Li has done better though, with the Asian movies that are all action and no plot...go with that next time.
  21. DanM.
    Aug 4, 2002
    This was by far the worst movie that I have ever seen in the theatre. Insane plot, bad acting, and lackluster martial arts.
  22. EugeneL.
    Oct 23, 2001
    This movie was utterly badass. There are basically no dull stretches, the fight scenes are intense, and supporting casts does the job. Story is good enough, although the fights are a still filmed a little bit too close. Still, by far, Jet's best showing in the States. Can't wait for 'The ONE'.
  23. DennisA.
    Jul 11, 2001
    Total waste of time and talent...What terrible "special effects": Now you see him, now you don't! Most fight scenes too dark and fast to be exciting.
  24. JackW.
    Aug 13, 2001
    Denise, ur crazy.. this movie is awesome!!.. Jet Li is the BEST!
  25. JackW.
    Aug 13, 2001
    Denise, ur crazy.. this movie is awesome!!.. Jet Li is the BEST!
  26. ToddM.
    Aug 14, 2001
    Great movie.
  27. DanF.
    Apr 24, 2002
    Extremely lacking in plot, attractiveness, and class that you forget about the good martial arts.
  28. Chris
    Dec 18, 2001
    This was probably the best Jet Li film that I have ever seen. It had a great plot which is rare for martial art movies. There was also excellent hardcore streetfighting scenes. I like that better than seeing him fly around on cables. Without question, the best Jet Li movie yet.

Li is powerless when the film slows to a crawl to provide a little drama.
  2. Offers just about a kill a minute, but less than a thrill a minute.
  3. It's one thing for a script to set the framework for an action film -- it's quite another when the script gets in the way.