6.7

1. Aug 24, 2014
    I'm waiting for when Seth Rogen will grow out of the stoner comedy phase of his career... I think he might actually be talented. For now, I just don't quite get it.
  2. Jul 28, 2014
    Nefis Film. Komedi Drama ve Romantizm herşey var. Tempo düşmüyor kurgu başarılı espriler yerli yerinde hoşça iki saat geçirmek için ideal..
  3. Jun 11, 2014
    Many people will complaint that Apatow movies are just about sex obssesive, marijuana obssesive losers, but this film is very funny and has a nice way to mix romance, comedy and a little bit of drama. Seth Rogen and Katherine Heigl have great chemistry. It's also a nice and funny take on unplanned pregnancies
  4. May 25, 2014
    It has a few situational laughs, but otherwise it's sentimental to a fault, and many unsympathetic and sometimes even annoying characters. Judd Apatow has skill with raunchy comedies. I feel he should keep his preference to films that lack a heart more than this one.
  5. Mar 11, 2014
    judd apatow is like a guy knows your problems and tries to make a movie about life and makes it funny . but it takes to long . leslie mann was better in this is 40 then this one
  6. Dec 12, 2013
    I went into this expecting a great film, and who wouldn't: a Seth Rogen fueled comedy about parenthood. It just turned out to be a softer side of Rogen with a lot of romance and mediocre humor.
  7. Nov 1, 2013
    As a rule, I don't like movies with half-witted, lecherous jokes. but... In case of it, we have an exception :D Warm and jolly movie, with deeper meaning. Adorable Heigl.
  8. Jul 21, 2013
    A hilarious film packed full of great supporting characters that add so much flavor to this sincere story. Raunchy and sweet have never mixed so well together.
  9. Apr 2, 2012
    The movie was decent, but definitly a step down from the previous film The 40 year old Virgin. A little too long, sappy, and sentimental at times. But its was enjoyable to watch.
  10. Mar 3, 2012
    Oh joy... Seth Rogen playing yet another unappealing, pot-headed loser. What a huge leap for him. The worst blow to the audiences' collective intelligence comes in the joke of the third act when beautiful, clean-cut Katherine Heigl ends up falling for this offensive monkey-turd of a human being because the writers were too scared to do something bold. Completely fake bullcrap.
  11. Dec 9, 2011
    Far too long imo and it could have been a lot shorter. Also it wasnt that funny and actually a bit depressing at times. The acting was below average and I expected far better. It just wasnt that good, Very overrated.
  12. Nov 22, 2011
    I think the long run time takes away from the overall value but the film is actually rather good. I think the entire cast gave a solid perfomance. It wasnt as realistic as it could have been either. Still featured quite a few hilarious moments and was well worth the watch.
  13. Jul 11, 2011
    Judd Apatow is creating a dynasty for comedy. This is easily one of the funniest movies to come out in the past ten years, only rivaled by Apatow's other films or productions. 2007 was a great year for going to the movies. It was also a great year for comedies.
  14. Feb 6, 2011
    This movie is a corny chick-flick. There's no dark humor in it at all. If that's what you're into, have a blast. If not, then try "Observe and Report," or "Pineapple Express."
  15. Jan 18, 2011
    I guess you need to enjoy stoner humor to find any Apatow film funny. I just don't enjoy his work, it seems that all he really cares about is glorifying drugs (yes pot is a drug don't kid yourself). The truth is the only laughs he can conjure up are based off of some baked character who laughs at anything someone says. Rogen has some talent but he needs to separate himself from anything Apatow and focus in on some real comedy rather than his stoner roles. I am just not seeing peoples fascination with Apatow I have yet to see a movie of his that was quality and Knocked Up just continues the trend of unfunny writing that is just used to glorify pot. Expand
  16. Jan 6, 2011
    An immensely absurd and psychedelic gander into the long-term consequences of poor, irrational decision-making. "Knocked-Up" meshes as its plot takes on the real-world pandemic of unwanted pregnancies and the painstaking path of staying loyal to your partner and child despite the stigmas linked to the causes of one's attempt for seemingly harmless fun. Mission accomplished!
  17. Sep 24, 2010
    I thank this movie, not only for giving Katherine Heigl, Seth Rogen, Paul Rudd, & Leslie Mann their movie start, I thank this movie for being ridicuolously funnt and clever. One of the funniest movies of the decade.
  18. Sep 11, 2010
    This is Seth Rogen's/ Katherine Heigl's best movie ever. The storyline of an accidental pregnancy, and combined with the humor of the century, makes the perfect movie for people of a certain humor. I love Judd Apatow, because of his humorous mind, and his perfect choice of actors to play in his movies, such as Paul Rudd, Jason Segel, Martin Starr, Jonah Hill, and others.

1. Knocked Up feels very NOW. The banter is bruisingly funny, the characters BRILLIANTLY childish, the portrait of our culture's narrowing gap between children and their elders hysterical--in all senses.
    Knocked Up could be one of the summer of 2007's sleeper hits. It certainly deserves the distinction.
    On the surface, Apatow's films are about sex--obsessively, exclusively, and exhaustively. (This one lasts more than two hours.) But that is a clever feint, for their true subject is age.