8.9

1. Jan 22, 2012
    Lagaan is a great movie and even surprised to know that it has cracked my GMAT Examination as well. I had joined Climb First for GMAT preparation and I met Mr. Vinod there who has cleared his examination. He advised me to prepare strategy plan as per Lagaan movie. At Climb first, Vinod advised me that to crack GMAT Examination, 11 things are very important, same like 11 members in a team. 1. Quant, 2. English, 3. Analytical Writing Assessment,
    4. Level of Difficulty 1 & 2, 5. Keep in Mind about different range of questions, 6. Time Management, 7. Stress Management, 8. Shortlisting of Universities, 9. Tips for Interview, 10. I should justify why I want to do MBA, 11. Where I see myself after MBA. These are the 11 things. If we can coordinate and club all these 11, then we can make it as a team and can hit the goal. I really appreciate Vinod whom I met at Climb First to give these tips I applied and cleared my GMAT. I got a score of 730 in GMAT.
  2. Jan 10, 2013
    The best Indian movie by Amir Khan and well deserving. This movie should have already won a Oscar! The start is funny and during the play all those dramatic moments are great! This tale is about courage and teamwork and must be watched and even though it is 3 hours it is definetly worth it.

1. The sunny, funny, toe-tapping Lagaan is the answer to those who ask why they don't make movies like they used to: They do, but in India.
  2. Rippingly good, old-fashioned movie epic.
  3. If you've never experienced a Bollywood musical before, seeing Lagaan will be like watching "Gone With the Wind" without ever having seen a Hollywood movie.