5.4

1. AshlieC.
    Jul 3, 2005
    It was a very good movie, heart changing and life saving... u cant comaper it to hollywoodd's other sci-fi movies since this is a movie that is true to Bible scriptures and gives a wonderful message.
  2. KellyB.
    Jan 17, 2006
    This movie is the closest movie that is out there I give it an A+.
  3. C.H.
    Jul 6, 2003
    as with many others christians i agree this is a great film. While those of you who believe this is all "God crap", I pray that you find Jesus Christ. Don't wait until it's to late. Accept Jesus as your personal savior now while you still have a chance to do so. God loves you so much that he sent his only begotton son to die, so that you did not have to.
  4. RachelL.
    May 5, 2004
    I liked this movie it had a lot of biblical truth but i think it really is giving people the wrong idea because after the rapture only jews can be saved no one else if you are left behind it is for good.
  5. JoyD.
    Jul 19, 2004
    This is the best movie ever made. It has so much truth and most people can not except it. I am a christian and I believe this movie should have an impact on peoples lives.
  6. MelindaD.
    Mar 8, 2005
    I incredibly loved it ! i have both your your movies at my house which i watch alot. some of the parts did make me cry ! I extremely love the songs if you do not mind can you send me the lyrics of each song. please. I may not be old (13 years old, not kidding) but your movie is excellent !!! great job on it ! I love you all in Christ.
  7. CameronY.
    Sep 26, 2002
    It's great. i like it a lot. u definitely have to be blind not to realized the gift god is giving us after watching this movie.
  8. HowardB.
    Oct 15, 2006
    Good Movie.
  9. LuzF.
    Jul 13, 2006
    left behind is a must see movie! if you havent seen it I incourage you to do so.
  10. AmandaL.
    Dec 17, 2001
    I loved this movie! It was awesome. I think I was the only one in my family who really liked it.
  11. J.S.
    Feb 11, 2001
    Personally, I think considering this did not have a billion dollar Hollywood flick budget, they did a good job portraying the depth of the characters and depicted the scenes quite realistically. The Left Behind book series is on the Top 10 Best Seller list and this film depicts the first book of the series. Biblically speaking, it is right on target. Check out the book of Revelation in Personally, I think considering this did not have a billion dollar Hollywood flick budget, they did a good job portraying the depth of the characters and depicted the scenes quite realistically. The Left Behind book series is on the Top 10 Best Seller list and this film depicts the first book of the series. Biblically speaking, it is right on target. Check out the book of Revelation in the Bible and see if you don't agree. Expand
  12. CoilnB.
    Sep 14, 2002
    I think that the movie was awsome but they changed and left out alot of stuff.

1. A blundering cringefest, thanks to unintentionally laughable dialogue, hackneyed writing and uninspired direction.
  2. It's well-shot and well-edited by Hollywood standards, though special effects don't reach the top Hollywood level. The stars have their hearts in their work: Cameron and Johnson don't have great depth but give their all. Currie makes a subtle villain.
  3. Piously acted, stiffly directed, and infused with a view of world politics that might charitably be described as delusional.