4.6

1. FrankF.
    Oct 1, 2003
    Even better than the 1st... the funniest movie ever made about campaign-finance reform, animal rights, tolerance of gays, female empowerment and the triumph of integrity, kindness and individuality. This movie was hugely ambitious and addressed all these issues without descending into polemic. An interesting aspect of the last few Witherspoon movies has been the offering of stereotypes so Even better than the 1st... the funniest movie ever made about campaign-finance reform, animal rights, tolerance of gays, female empowerment and the triumph of integrity, kindness and individuality. This movie was hugely ambitious and addressed all these issues without descending into polemic. An interesting aspect of the last few Witherspoon movies has been the offering of stereotypes so deliberately exaggerated as to be a virtual cartoon and then having those characters behave completely contrary to expectations. California sorority blondes don't have to be dumb, small-town southern rednecks don't have to be racist or homophobic. Even the "villains" in these movies are treated with respect, i.e. their role as antagonists is situational, not congenital. Expand
  2. ShellyM.
    Nov 8, 2003
    You cannot what speak to you! this film it is extra! you are to in no case expert croyer me! [Ed: ???]
  3. KateV.
    Jan 3, 2004
    "Snaps for Legally Blonde2 !" This sequel like many others was not as good as the first, but still very impressive. The snap cup song was great and the million dog march was also, very funny. But, I have to say my favorite part of this movie was `the dog cheer for Bruiser's Bill with Margot and Serena.
  4. KristenZ.
    Feb 10, 2004
    This was an awsome movie. My favorite part was the Snap Cup Song. " Snaps fo Legally Blonde 2!!".
  5. FaithW.
    Jun 5, 2004
    I love this movie! ... and of course my fave part was the snap cup song... i practically memorized the whole song!
  6. BunifaJ.
    Aug 20, 2003
    Girl!! Have u ever seen a white grrl do such a gawd damn good J-O-B in a mooovie? Damn. Dat white grrrl's got it goin on! Damn. Dat spirit box was fuu-n-ey. This be my favritte mooovie of da yearrr!
  7. ReeseW.
    Feb 21, 2005
    I loved it! Its was truly inspiring.
  8. AndieM.
    Nov 13, 2003
    Reese is AWESOME!! She rules the screen and is the most wonderful actress around... plus she has a hott husband. What more could you ask for?
  9. JessicaW.
    Dec 19, 2003
    I loved it! Not quite as good as the first one, but the snap cup song was awesome! And I love the fact that Bruiser's gay!
  10. ChristopherG.
    Jul 18, 2003
    beter than the first! hilarious! I think this is the best comedy I ever seen! who ever said they hate this is an complete idiot!
  11. ChristineE.
    Dec 12, 2003
    This is a hilarious movie. Reese really showed all the audience what a real funny movie is. It is a movie about love, passion, animals, and justice. I loved it! And only ANIMAL HATERS will not like it. So what are you waiting for? Go and See!!!!!
  12. Sep 1, 2012
    Not as clever or as good as the first, but it still manages lots of fun, humor, and entertainment into it. Many will disagree, but what does that matter. A nice carefree movie.

An even sweeter and lighter whipped confection than "Legally Blonde," this hugely enjoyable sequel serves up a generous second helping of the ingredient that made the original such an irresistible hit.
  2. Both more and less of the same -- more of that hot-pink couture, a whole lot more of that diminutive doggie, less reason to laugh even if you're a tank-topped 16-year-old.
  3. Elle fans will likely ignore the narrative shortcomings in favor of a well-loved character.