6.7

1. Oct 29, 2014
    Disappointing. Really feels dated. Do people still think like this somewhere....like the NE part of the USA? Maybe. A lot of unhappy people here I guess caught up in their own self worth and how to protect it while making themselves miserable.

Only in a tiny world could we have characters like this....but the world is not small anymore...it is really big and somebody should inform the author of this movie.

1. Reviewed by: Steve Davis
    Dec 3, 2014
    The antithesis of a feel-good movie, Listen Up Philip is a challenging experience, largely because it refuses to compromise its protagonist’s dogged preoccupation with himself.
  2. Reviewed by: Michael O'Sullivan
    Nov 6, 2014
    Listen Up Philip makes literary talent seem less like a blessing than a curse.
  3. Reviewed by: Jeff Baker
    Nov 1, 2014
    A brilliantly flinty movie about writers angry at the world for failing to live up to their standards and recognize their genius.