Universal Pictures | Release Date: December 22, 2010
6.8
Generally favorable reviews based on 362 Ratings
Watch Now
Alexhabs73Jan 7, 2011
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I don't understand why everyone say that it's a bad movie ... It's a good movie. Not funny as much as I expected but it's still an enjoyable movie with a very good performance from DeNiro (like everytime ! :) )
It's a worth checking out !
shepardnDec 30, 2010
was not as funny as the first two focker movies. but kept me entertained. good one to watch at the house where you can chat. wouldnt spend the money to go see it wait to rent it.
spadenxDec 9, 2011
I actually enjoyed it. I shyed away because of negative reviews but it was actually pretty decent. Jessica Alba is damn terrible in it though and its pretty much a recycled version of the first 2 films but it wasnt that bad.
InsatiableoneDec 31, 2010
Little Fockers arrives long after you thought every last bit of sort-of comic juice had been wrung out of this franchise. Everything and everyone, the actors as much as the script is a bit hoarier. There is still just enough fizz in theLittle Fockers arrives long after you thought every last bit of sort-of comic juice had been wrung out of this franchise. Everything and everyone, the actors as much as the script is a bit hoarier. There is still just enough fizz in the characters to make this worth watching. Expand
SnakeEyeRyanJan 1, 2011
I belive that all of these movies are truly outstanding. This seires is one of my favorite movie series and still is. The only one disappointment is simply that Greg's parents are barely in it, which is what made the whole second movie.
PeeryDoJan 11, 2011
Great movie, great entertainment . Big Ben Stiller fan. Just as I expected, funny, great plot, and twists. Can't wait for the next one. Plan on buying the DVD.
asylumspadezNov 26, 2011
Easily the best film in the series. Little Fockers ends the series on a high note and I loved it from start to finish. The only bad thing about it is that Jessica Alba sucks hard in this film, Besides that its good.
Lambo442Jan 5, 2011
Definitely as funny as the first two, if not funnier. I wasn't expecting much due to all the bad reviews but the film had me in stitches. So great so see all those great actors in a film together. There's a healthy dose of Owen Wilson as wellDefinitely as funny as the first two, if not funnier. I wasn't expecting much due to all the bad reviews but the film had me in stitches. So great so see all those great actors in a film together. There's a healthy dose of Owen Wilson as well who's on form as per usual. Expand
JamieCzaikowskyJan 5, 2011
Great movie. Loved it. I thought it was much better than the other movies. Made me laugh. The one liners were better than the last movie as well. Will watch it again and again.
Jdude1006Jan 14, 2011
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. It didn't look promising at first, but after 20 minutes, it picked up. It's worth a watch and is funny at times, but i can't compete with "Meet the Fockers" as I hoped, but it's good enough to keep us entertained throughout! The Story is not the same as the others, with those being "Meeting Parents", this one is kind of all over the place, and confusing almost all the time, one minute the kids are at school, the next Jack is having a heart attack , it's more like little story's into one movie. Also, one thing to add, as the first "Fockers" movie did, this ending leaves an opening for a sequel, and I must say, how many times is Greg and Jack going to be fighting, this is a nice ending, leave it at that!

The cast is a full on list of funny people and great actors who played their part wonderfully, but with some of them are getting old and not as funny any more, a little disappointing!

Like I said before, it's worth a watch, but only once would be just fine
chrisnachFeb 14, 2011
a
courtney0271May 8, 2011
Little Fockers: An Inadequate Sequel
The word comedy refers to â
imthenoobJan 26, 2012
I really liked this film. Its sort of a mixture of the first two films but really sort of re-imagines the first film with the back and forth between DeNiro and Stiller. A lot of hilarious parts and its an enjoyable comedy. Well worth the watch.
mds03Mar 15, 2013
It's better than the second one because it's more entertaining and a little funnier. But there's no way it's better than the first one. Not even close.