4.9

1. Jan 11, 2011
    Great movie, great entertainment . Big Ben Stiller fan. Just as I expected, funny, great plot, and twists. Can't wait for the next one. Plan on buying the DVD.
  2. Jan 5, 2011
    Definitely as funny as the first two, if not funnier. I wasn't expecting much due to all the bad reviews but the film had me in stitches. So great so see all those great actors in a film together. There's a healthy dose of Owen Wilson as well who's on form as per usual.
  3. Jan 5, 2011
    Great movie. Loved it. I thought it was much better than the other movies. Made me laugh. The one liners were better than the last movie as well. Will watch it again and again.
  4. May 8, 2011
    Little Fockers: An Inadequate Sequel
    The word comedy refers to â

1. Reviewed by: Marjorie Baumgarten
    Dec 24, 2010
    Apart from the smutty giggles that derive from the mere mention of the Focker family surname, this third entry in the now 10-year-old comedy franchise falls flat.
  2. Reviewed by: Nick Pinkerton
    Dec 23, 2010
    Game performances and a couple of half-laughs, sure, but this is the screen comedy equivalent of the televised Yule log.
  3. Reviewed by: Andrew O'Hehir
    Dec 23, 2010
    They kill me, these guys. No, seriously. If they make any more of these movies, they might as well kill me.