4.2

1. Nov 16, 2011
    FUCX THESE CRITICS, This is FUXCING HILARITY !!!!...........................................................................................................
  2. AndrewN.
    Aug 25, 2007
    A mess of a film that revels in its own stupidity. Its unfunny and rather nauseating. The few gags it does have cant save it from banality. Rubbish.
  3. Mar 21, 2011
    This movie is funny as hell. Adam Sandler does what he does best which is comedy. I thought this was funnier than any other critic suspected. The critics are always hating on Adam Sandler comedy such as Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison. Those are great comedies. So screw off critics.
  4. JonD.
    Mar 9, 2006
    this is my favorite sandler movie. It is entertaining but if you are one of those people who study a movie instead of watch a movie then you probably wont like it because the things that this movie is about might be pretty dumb but they are still hillarious.
  5. JoeL.
    Oct 13, 2001
    Not Sandler's finest but still a decent movie... supporting cast has its moments.
  6. SaraP.
    Apr 8, 2002
    Hey, I'm just a big fan of Sandler's, and I thought that Little Nicky was just plain funny!...[Potential spoiler omitted] showing up at the end was so unexpected. ...And you have to admit, a demon with boobs on his head is pretty funny!!!
  7. DavidC.
    Jul 2, 2006
    The movie...how can i put it...rocks. Defintely the best Sandler movie i have seen. The quick humour and one liners are what makes the movie so spectacular. So if you haven't seen it then what the hell you waiting for? your missing out on a part of life!
  8. MichaelC.
    Feb 3, 2001
    Although not entirely unwatchable, Little Nicky is a big let-down. Adam's worst yet.
  9. LauraP.
    May 11, 2001
    I think it was pretty cool and funny as hell (lol) sorry no pun intended.
  10. LauryR.
    May 11, 2001
    It was so funny, I loved it!!
  11. RyanM.
    May 25, 2001
    One of the stupidist pieces of cr*p I've seen in a long time. It looks to be one of the year's worst films.
  12. KateD.
    Jul 8, 2001
    This movie kicked ass, and if you didn't like it you have no real sense of humor!!
  13. ConradR.
    Jul 9, 2001
    A bit of humour, a bit of charm, and a whole heap of stupidity.
  14. AndrewM.
    May 10, 2004
    It gets a few points for the few laughs I got. Unfortunately though I only saw the first half because I simply could not stand hearing Sandler speak like that for another second! I have never been driven from a movie by such a minor detail...but this one managed to do so. If it wasn't for the voice, I probably would've stayed to the end and maybe rated this higher. Whoever came It gets a few points for the few laughs I got. Unfortunately though I only saw the first half because I simply could not stand hearing Sandler speak like that for another second! I have never been driven from a movie by such a minor detail...but this one managed to do so. If it wasn't for the voice, I probably would've stayed to the end and maybe rated this higher. Whoever came up with the idea needs a big head butt!!! Expand
  15. DavidG.
    May 22, 2001
    It stinks... but if your brain is turned off, you'll have a few laughs!
  16. JohannaH.
    Aug 16, 2002
    Little Nicky is a wonderful video with a lot of great actors. I have seen the film about 10 times on one week!
  17. YoonMinC.
    Sep 26, 2003
    Suffers from Ishtaritis. A small scale Sandler movie can be fun and endearing--Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison--but this gargantuan production is a Hindenburg blimp in crash-and-burn mode.
  18. SeanM.
    Feb 25, 2008
    How can you not like this movie. it rocks great soundtrack average acting and great comedy.
  19. May 3, 2012
    Fantastic, this one of my new favorite Sandler movies, it's hilarious constantly throwing hilarious moments at you and the supporting cast is hilarious, Adam Sandler, as in all his other movies, gives an outstanding performance, and is has a sweet love story thrown in, I'm not cool with it's interpretation of hell, but it fits the movies style, this is a must watch for Sandler fans.
  20. Feb 27, 2012
    One of Adam Sandler's most enterprising projects to date, 'Little Nicky' tells the story of the son of the devil trying to strike a balance between heaven and hell and saving Earth in the process. Although not as funny as some of Sandler's early work i.e. 'Happy Gilmore' and/or 'Billy Madison' this film is still light years ahead of some of Adam's more recent movies like 'Jack and Jill'.One of Adam Sandler's most enterprising projects to date, 'Little Nicky' tells the story of the son of the devil trying to strike a balance between heaven and hell and saving Earth in the process. Although not as funny as some of Sandler's early work i.e. 'Happy Gilmore' and/or 'Billy Madison' this film is still light years ahead of some of Adam's more recent movies like 'Jack and Jill'. Whats more is that you don't even have to be a true metalhead to "get" some of the references but it is much more appreciated if you are a fan of the genre. Supporting cast are so-so. Expand
  21. Jun 9, 2013
    Absolutely crazy and absurd, but that is what makes it so funny. Has all of Sandler's regular casting actors, and some great additions popping up everywhere on the screen.
  22. Nov 7, 2014
    I think it's a sign when the funniest part of your movie is a dog snoring that you've gone wrong somewhere. However this film does have one saving grace, in that it is only the second worst film with little as it's first word (being marginally better than little man).
  23. Nov 7, 2012
    It's movie hell, in more ways than one.
  24. Mar 1, 2014
    Like The Waterboy just two years earlier, Sandler creates one of the most annoying characters in comedy history! This time it's a demon from hell. Sandler... you can do better.

1. It's a clever idea bogged down in sophomoric sloppiness. Sitting through it doesn't feel like eternal damnation, but it's not exactly heaven, either. It's a $9.50 tour of adolescent purgatory.
  2. Full of kerplunkingly unfunny jokes and ex-"Saturday Night Live" cast members turning up to do shtick.
    Though it's debatable whether Sandler is squandered or just supremely annoying here, the film's flaws aren't entirely his fault.