• Studio: MPI
  • Release Date: Aug 24, 2012
6.5

1. Mar 13, 2015
    Great drama with the perfect amount of humor. Canet's shows us that he can write and direct comedies in the future based on the few but hilarious scenes of Little White Lies. The cast also gathers one of the best french actors that we have nowadays and they manage to build an intense and powerful connection between their characters on screen. The only problem with the movie is the length.Great drama with the perfect amount of humor. Canet's shows us that he can write and direct comedies in the future based on the few but hilarious scenes of Little White Lies. The cast also gathers one of the best french actors that we have nowadays and they manage to build an intense and powerful connection between their characters on screen. The only problem with the movie is the length. It takes too long to finally begin and too long to finish. But it's a nice story to follow so you won't be that bored. Expand
  2. Jan 12, 2013
    Excellent movie with really great actors. Two and a half hours doesn't feel two long. I am really surprised that the critics in the newspapers did not give it higher rating.
  3. Dec 20, 2012
    A film make by a band of friends. Touching in every moment. This movie show us a real piece of life ! Each caracter have is personnality and you can reconize you in all of them.

1. Reviewed by: Calvin Wilson
    Oct 12, 2012
    Whereas "Chill" attempted to define a generation, "Lies" is more of a statement about the nature and limits of friendship.
  2. Reviewed by: Marc Mohan
    Oct 4, 2012
    Director Guillaume Canet, who previously teamed with Cluzet on the excellent thriller "Tell No One," capably handles the sprawling cast.
  3. Reviewed by: Ty Burr
    Sep 13, 2012
    Of the two French films opening in the Boston area today - "Beloved" is the other - Little White Lies is the less ambitious, more watchable, and ultimately more annoying.