Warner Bros. Pictures | Release Date: November 14, 2003
6.8
Generally favorable reviews based on 67 Ratings
WATCH NOW
TheQuietGamerFeb 25, 2011
This movie is pretty hilarious, if you enjoy cheesy comedies, or just love the Looney Tunes characters, this is a movie you should look into, you wont regret it.
JonL.Apr 1, 2007
It's flawed, but unlike Space Jam, which completely desecrated the integrity of Looney Tunes for the sake of crass commercialism, it actually focuses on the titular characters and why they are funny in the first place. The humans are It's flawed, but unlike Space Jam, which completely desecrated the integrity of Looney Tunes for the sake of crass commercialism, it actually focuses on the titular characters and why they are funny in the first place. The humans are pretty boring and annoying for the most part (save for Joan Cusack's cameo), but Dante's trademark pop culture references and obvious love for the institution of Looney Tunes keep it well above water, with some truly inspired moments. Its bombing is testament to the idiocy of the moviegoing public in general. Expand
JB.Oct 3, 2006
It is witty. It flashes into the wit of the old cartoons, quite often in fact. But, not as good as them. But then again, not many cartoons are these days.
VikramM.Mar 2, 2004
O.K, I think Looney Tunes is still cool! I love all the wisecracks, all the "fall on your face", "get burned by dynamite" routine. I love Space Jam, the movie with Michael Jordan and the Looney Tunes gang, Hilarious! When I first heard of O.K, I think Looney Tunes is still cool! I love all the wisecracks, all the "fall on your face", "get burned by dynamite" routine. I love Space Jam, the movie with Michael Jordan and the Looney Tunes gang, Hilarious! When I first heard of Looney Tunes Back in Action, I thought it would stink because nobody liked Looney Tunes anymore, it was an old thing! I was so proven wrong! When I saw the rating on Metacritic, I said, why not lets go see it! I was laughing my head off! The movie was so funny! O.K, I have to admit that Brendon Fraiser's act was a little shaky, but Oh my God! It was a great movie, not Oscar material, but good for laughs! A salute to Joe Dante for making this movie and bringing the funny Looney Tunes gang Back in Action! Expand
BrettB.Nov 24, 2003
Unfortunately being shunned by the moviegoing public that is still carrying the bad taste of Space Jam in their mouths. Back In Action is a delight which will be, if not in the theaters then eventually on video, beloved.
NiceiceD.Nov 15, 2003
Very witty and hilarious!