5.0

1. Apr 22, 2012
    I have not seen a French film in years that I liked. At least this one is tolerable, though unbelievable; what the characters say and do did not touch me any in away. At least this time I did not FFWD through as I as waiting for the resolve, the exposure, the truth. But has been said by better, "you can't handle the truth" which is, many French films are over rated. Perhaps there is a certain gene I am missing. Not worth my time but not as bad as the usual French output that gets outstanding American reviews. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Michael O'Sullivan
    Oct 6, 2011
    The movie is called Love Crime. But its hidden message has more to do with business than with passion. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Especially one in a power suit, who knows how to work a room.
  2. Reviewed by: Wesley Morris
    Oct 6, 2011
    This is a ridiculous movie - a thriller so indifferent to suspense, so above mystery that one character literally stabs another in the front.
  3. Reviewed by: Steven Rea
    Sep 22, 2011
    Like some murderous version of "Working Girl," the ruthless exec and the seemingly naive underling go at one another - turning the film, at a pivotal moment, into a satisfying whodunit.