4.7

1. Apr 22, 2012
    I have not seen a French film in years that I liked. At least this one is tolerable, though unbelievable; what the characters say and do did not touch me any in away. At least this time I did not FFWD through as I as waiting for the resolve, the exposure, the truth. But has been said by better, "you can't handle the truth" which is, many French films are over rated. Perhaps there is aI have not seen a French film in years that I liked. At least this one is tolerable, though unbelievable; what the characters say and do did not touch me any in away. At least this time I did not FFWD through as I as waiting for the resolve, the exposure, the truth. But has been said by better, "you can't handle the truth" which is, many French films are over rated. Perhaps there is a certain gene I am missing. Not worth my time but not as bad as the usual French output that gets outstanding American reviews. Expand
  2. Lyn
    Dec 5, 2014
    I adore Kristin Scott Thomas and cannot recall ever seeing her in a movie this bad. Her archly self-serving queen bee character -- even though she does it well -- is one you've seen before. Her antagonist and the whole supporting cast are nondescript, as is their vague line of work. Makes me want to rewatch "I've Loved You So Long" just to see again how wonderful KST can be.

1. Reviewed by: Michael O'Sullivan
    Oct 6, 2011
    The movie is called Love Crime. But its hidden message has more to do with business than with passion. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Especially one in a power suit, who knows how to work a room.
  2. Reviewed by: Wesley Morris
    Oct 6, 2011
    This is a ridiculous movie - a thriller so indifferent to suspense, so above mystery that one character literally stabs another in the front.
  3. Reviewed by: Steven Rea
    Sep 22, 2011
    Like some murderous version of "Working Girl," the ruthless exec and the seemingly naive underling go at one another - turning the film, at a pivotal moment, into a satisfying whodunit.