8.6

1. Nov 8, 2013
    Look here is the deal. The movie plot itself is kinda whacky, but I have NEVER EVER, laughed so hard in my life. Just some of the parts of this movie still have me laughing months later. My all time favorite part of any movie is in this movie. The part when vince vaughn gets to the hotel and he is going back and forth with the bell hop. There is not a funnier part IMO in any movie.Look here is the deal. The movie plot itself is kinda whacky, but I have NEVER EVER, laughed so hard in my life. Just some of the parts of this movie still have me laughing months later. My all time favorite part of any movie is in this movie. The part when vince vaughn gets to the hotel and he is going back and forth with the bell hop. There is not a funnier part IMO in any movie.

frogs aren't purple by the way...
  2. Jun 24, 2015
    While the movie starts out promising and you want to find out what will happen next, eventually it becomes quite irritating and the plot is quite bad towards the end, not having any substance to it really. Also Vince Vaughn basically does the same thing as he does in many similar movies - just irritate other people and talks a lot. Ok, John Favreau is the main lead and he is actuallyWhile the movie starts out promising and you want to find out what will happen next, eventually it becomes quite irritating and the plot is quite bad towards the end, not having any substance to it really. Also Vince Vaughn basically does the same thing as he does in many similar movies - just irritate other people and talks a lot. Ok, John Favreau is the main lead and he is actually playing his role quite good, but the movie, while it isn't like it wouldn't make that much sense or anything, it doesn't have any thought behind etc, plus the jokes aren't that good in my opinion. I mean they are ok but nothing that impressive, plus at some points you wonder is it a comedy or what. Expand
  3. RyanM.
    Dec 2, 2001
    It lacks everything "Swingers" had.
  4. MichaelF.
    Aug 6, 2001
    Hysterical! This is the second funniest movie of the summer ("Rush Hour 2"). This is a must-see as well as "Rush Hour 2."
  5. DaleC.
    Jul 14, 2001
    Although the plot may lag a bit at times, the dialogue between Vaughn and Favreau has never been sharper. Hillarious! Puffy does a fine job as well. I loved seeing so many "Sopranos" cast members, too. I think the Entertainment Weekly review above hits the nail on the head.
  6. LorrieL.
    Feb 16, 2002
    This movie is a bit slow at times, but the dialogue keeps you interested. I thought Peter Falk was excellent!

1. Reviewed by: Joe Leydon
    Fitfully amusing and two leads generate engaging chemistry.
    Though Mr. Favreau probably had to co-star in Made to make his exposé of the loser's mushy pink underbelly of "Swingers" register, he might have come up with a better picture if he had stayed behind the camera. But he's willing to take chances, and he'll learn from this movie.
  3. Reviewed by: Jay Carr
    Amusing Made doesn't quite measure up to expectations.