7.1

1. Aug 14, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. An enjoyable movie, I found. I loved the musical, and personally I loved the actors chosen for their specific parts. Under the assumption that Mamma Mia was a sort of comedy as well as a musical, I supposed the hilariously horrendous singing of Pierce Brosnan had to be put in for that reason. I could watch it again. The movie that is. Expand
  2. Aug 6, 2013
    Seyfried, Streep, Brosnan, Firth, Walters A Super size Actor in A super size Movie What's wrong about that It's definitely a 10 out of 10 for me Way to Go

1. It's a delightful piece of filmmaking with a marvelous cast topped by Meryl Streep in one of her smartest and most entertaining performances ever.
  2. Reviewed by: Jordan Mintzer
    Scribe-creator Catherine Johnson (also in her first screen outing) and theater-opera vet Lloyd can't seem to find the right tone or style for their globally celebrated material.
  3. Seyfried (of Big Love and Mean Girls) is a radiant object and can sing, but I'd like to forget the others--especially Brosnan, whose singing is the best imitation I've heard of a water buffalo.