8.0

1. WillS.
    Nov 24, 2004
    Awesome!
  2. Apr 14, 2011
    It's quite strange how most of the users who gave this tedious Indie film a score of 10 all seem to have very similiar usernames. Skip this movie. I've seen it and it's absolutely awful.
  3. brucep.
    Apr 1, 2005
    Uygar Aktan is truly a master of storytelling in 'master of the game'. how he approached an overdone genre from an absolutely fresh perspective and extracted from it one of the most original films I have ever seen is baffling. But the fact that he topped it off with the kind of performance that comes along only once in a lifetime is just overwhelming. This film is clearly the Uygar Aktan is truly a master of storytelling in 'master of the game'. how he approached an overdone genre from an absolutely fresh perspective and extracted from it one of the most original films I have ever seen is baffling. But the fact that he topped it off with the kind of performance that comes along only once in a lifetime is just overwhelming. This film is clearly the product of pure genius Expand
  4. MariseH.
    Feb 4, 2005
    Absolutely brilliant, with riveting performances. You won't take your eyes off the screen. Don't miss the opportunity to see this one if you can. Uygar Aktan is that rare genius whose heart and mind are in sync. His message is very much needed in today's world. This should be a must see for every member nation of the U.N. We must continue to listen, learn, but above all, remember.
  5. hillarys.
    Apr 1, 2005
    'Master of the game' is more than just a great movie. it should be the subject college courses ranging from political science and sociology to literature and film history. it is hauntingly brilliant.
  6. danielF.>
    Apr 1, 2005
    'Master of the game' is one of those films that defies definition and soars to cinematic heights whose paralel has long ceased to exist in the motion picture industry. uygar aktan possesses a quality that is nothing less than sheer genius.
  7. paulj.
    Apr 1, 2005
    'Master of the game' is a masterpiece!!! ? cannot believe it was not snatched up by a major studio and released to world-wide acclaim and garnered a score of oscars. uygar aktan is an absolute genius. The fact that he has both written the brilliant script as well as starred in it with a performance on par with the robert deniros and al pacinos of this world. he is simply 'Master of the game' is a masterpiece!!! ? cannot believe it was not snatched up by a major studio and released to world-wide acclaim and garnered a score of oscars. uygar aktan is an absolute genius. The fact that he has both written the brilliant script as well as starred in it with a performance on par with the robert deniros and al pacinos of this world. he is simply astonishing. do not miss this one for the world. Expand
  8. maryj.
    Apr 1, 2005
    I was just blown away by 'master of the game'. it has been such a long time since a film has just grabbed me and pulled me in all the way through the brilliantly ironic finale. Uygar Aktan is a genius.
  9. johns.
    Apr 1, 2005
    I am just floored by 'master of the game'. there are no words to express how amazing it is.
  10. allym.
    Just riveting.
  11. StephenS.
    Mar 2, 2006
    I loved this film! MOTG is not meant to be a historical rendition of wwII, but rather a psychodrama that offers a compelling ride if the viewer can relax left-brain chatter, suspend disbelief, and accept the premise of a role-reversal game. uygar aktan deserves recognition for offering us a fresh, exciting storyline that kept me engaged after the production's conclusion.

Provides a few minor thrills, but overall is talky and implausible.
  2. Reviewed by: David Blaylock
    Director Stolhand gets a high-quality look on a minimal budget, but the script and acting are so amateurish.
  3. Reviewed by: Ken Fox
    The pacing is suspenseful and acting is actually pretty good, even if accents are no one's strong suit.