6.3

1. May 16, 2012
    man, you can make James bond, mission impossible and tons of secret agents films but this is the most original thing I've ever seen, maybe not as good as the original but still pretty good film for me
  2. AlanG
    Jun 17, 2010
    Although it's not as good as 1, it's still cool.
  3. Joe
    Jul 12, 2002
    An educational experience and it showed us wat the government is really up to and canser is caused by the flashy thing!!!!! a very good documentary.
  4. SteveC.
    Jul 7, 2002
    Although short, a wildly entertaining ride. The only other movie I remember laughing so hard at was the original.
  5. MichelleP.
    Nov 27, 2002
    To tell you the truth, the first one grossed me out (I can't stand cockroaches), but this one (though the plot was weak) kept me more entertained and I felt it was much funnier. The nice thing was that they put more of Frank and the Space Worms (both of them are my favorite characters) in it. But I will admit, there were some dissapointments for me. I was hoping to see the tight To tell you the truth, the first one grossed me out (I can't stand cockroaches), but this one (though the plot was weak) kept me more entertained and I felt it was much funnier. The nice thing was that they put more of Frank and the Space Worms (both of them are my favorite characters) in it. But I will admit, there were some dissapointments for me. I was hoping to see the tight relationship between Mr.Smith and Mr.Jones, that the first one had, but it didn't seem like it had that. They should've made this movie longer, but overall I loved it. Expand

1. Short, flashy and about as complex as a beer belch, Men in Black II is also brisk. The film clocks in at 88 minutes total running time, and it's loaded with new special effects and monsters.
  2. Michael Jackson is an alien? Tell me something I don't know.
    Would be a thoroughly entertaining affair if it wasn't for one thing: the plot. The annoying and pointless storyline is a constant irritant because it diverts our attention from the real reason to see this movie - the easygoing chemistry between actors Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith.