6.4

1. JessicaP.
    Jul 8, 2002
    And I thought this show was good. It's just like a repeat of the first one, but worse. Or do I just think aliens are a stupid idea to make into a movie?
  2. P.Zawa
    Aug 2, 2002
    Just plain boring. And not funny.
  3. JFKar
    Aug 4, 2002
    It had something old, not much new, a lot that was borrowed, and stank - PU! It was such a disappointment to us and our kids, we all went home and watched the video of the first MiB movie! When you do that, you really notice the contrast between the two! Frank (the pug) funny -- the first couple of times. After that he suffered badly from over-exposure and you just wanted to kick him. It had something old, not much new, a lot that was borrowed, and stank - PU! It was such a disappointment to us and our kids, we all went home and watched the video of the first MiB movie! When you do that, you really notice the contrast between the two! Frank (the pug) funny -- the first couple of times. After that he suffered badly from over-exposure and you just wanted to kick him. The worms are cool, though. They should star in MiB 3 - and replace the rest of the cast with new characters. Expand
  4. SteveD.
    Dec 6, 2002
    It's not really bad, just really bland. While I never cringed, I think I chuckled once. This is the worst kind of movie because at least if it would have been outrageously bad it would have been fun to mock.
  5. KenL.
    Jul 17, 2002
    Ug. What a disappointment. The movie was a near replica of the first, story-wise. Fortunately, the movie was pretty short, so the length of torture you must sit through is shortened. Johnny Noxville is a terrible man. He just plain sux. Both of the evil villains in the movie ruined it. I liked the first MiB, but this one.....this just sucked balls.
  6. MikeH.
    Jul 22, 2002
    An unoriginal movie which was puked from the depths of pop culture hell.
  7. AppleH.
    Sep 10, 2002
    Loved the original. Tommy, Will dudes if you make a movie just to pick up a paycheck it shows. This MIB is a dud. The dudes just went through the motions. Boring!
  8. B.S.
    Jan 15, 2003
    Way to crap up the movie jay.
  9. DaveS.
    Jan 11, 2007
    This is probably the worst sequel ever made - bar none. A zero is fair due to the moronic upvoters.
  10. RyanT.
    Jul 25, 2002
    This film is basically a second rate version of the first MIB at best. The movie has dumb humor and a horrible storyline. I don't know if I am actually a competent person to review the movie because I started to daydream after about midway through. The movie is just a cash in and by far nowhere as good as the orginal.
  11. PatC.
    Dec 18, 2003
    Once in a while a movie comes along that, as a sequel, is both enjoyable and enhances the memory of viewing the original hit. This is not that movie.

1. Short, flashy and about as complex as a beer belch, Men in Black II is also brisk. The film clocks in at 88 minutes total running time, and it's loaded with new special effects and monsters.
  2. Michael Jackson is an alien? Tell me something I don't know.
    Would be a thoroughly entertaining affair if it wasn't for one thing: the plot. The annoying and pointless storyline is a constant irritant because it diverts our attention from the real reason to see this movie - the easygoing chemistry between actors Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith.