5.3

1. Apr 1, 2012
    This movie was a lot of fun. I've been seeing a lot of reviews call it weak and for children. I don't agree at all. I think the people saying those things are those who have lost their innocence and imagination. I read a review where someone said, "This movie is a delight and it doesn't need to be anything else." I completely agree. I actually found myself laughing a lot during the film. Tarsem's vision is gorgeous, as it always is. Great job, once again sir. Expand
  2. Apr 3, 2012
    I think critics are misunderstanding the point of this movie. It's a pure visual treat and I found some of the innuendos to be clever and funny :-). It's not a deep movie plot wise, and it doesn't need to be. It's simply a rendering of a fairytale that makes you smile from start to finish.
  3. Jun 15, 2012
    In my opinion this movie was a little underestimated. I found it a really funny comedy with some ingenious found here and there. Besides being a comedy also seemed to be a parody of Snow White. Perhaps the only flaw is that in two or three times it lingers a bit but for the rest is hilarious.
  4. May 2, 2012
    A nice movie for kids.It makes you wanna re watch it but it makes you go back to sleeping beauty but its different also nice and cool detailing nothing violent in the movie just fun and funny creative movie.Just like a normal movie to watch or read as bed time story.
  5. Dec 7, 2012
    The old story of Snow White is retold in a refreshing way with Mirror Mirror. Rarely have I seen costumes and sets play such pivotal parts. This fun filled romance has a first rate beast at the end. The thrilling plot developments and wonderful acting keeps the show engaging. I greatly appreciate the clever way the background of the tale is introduced. The end has all those boring credits along with a beautiful music video kind of clip. Yes Julia Roberts does a great job here but she is not alone in making this magical show. I would recommend this movie for the following.

Family night

Romantics

Children

Girlie girls

Insomniacs

Baby sitters

1. Reviewed by: Kimberley Jones
    Apr 5, 2012
    This is fussy filmmaking, overly made-up (the costume mandate seems to include the buzzwords "coffee filters," "croquembouche," and "Day-Glo paint") and bereft of wit.
  2. Reviewed by: Neil Smith
    Apr 4, 2012
    To borrow a line Roberts spits at Collins, there's something about Mirror that's incredibly irritating. Fingers crossed Huntsman has more edge.
  3. Reviewed by: Peter Bradshaw
    Apr 2, 2012
    It's evasive and feeble; Julia Roberts is not a properly funny or satisfying villain, and yet neither is she the interestingly flawed, even sympathetic figure she might have been if the film had kept the all-important question she asks the mirror.