Lionsgate | Release Date: September 19, 2008
7.1
Generally favorable reviews based on 83 Ratings
WATCH NOW
MaryOct 3, 2008
I walked in the movies expecting this movie to be something worth talking about later but walked out disgusted. It had a weak plot, it was crude and predictable. It was a waste of time, money, and gas.
1 of 1 users found this helpful
FredH.Oct 4, 2008
Possibly the worst movie I have seen. How can an audience be expected to like any of these charmless people. There is one laugh in this so-called romantic comedy. Very poor, the writers simply have NO IDEA about building audience sympathy.
1 of 1 users found this helpful
RaelSep 22, 2008
Absolute dribble.
0 of 1 users found this helpful
AronJ.Dec 1, 2008
How can you not expect a cliche plot and dialogue for a movie called "My best friends girl." The title itself screams cliche. The acting is bad, as well as the directing, and dane cook is horrible, he's nothing more than for the women.
0 of 1 users found this helpful
kelyApr 12, 2014
I just hated it. One of my biggest problems with this story was Biggs faults didn't fell beliveable throught most of the story he is a insecure nice guy who wants the greatest girl he will ever have back. But in the story they thorw in someI just hated it. One of my biggest problems with this story was Biggs faults didn't fell beliveable throught most of the story he is a insecure nice guy who wants the greatest girl he will ever have back. But in the story they thorw in some sexual perversiosn to him that didn't feel natural as much as it felt like the writers said"Oh crap Biggs is the only likeable person of the group but we want them to root for Cooks and Hudson so he got to make Biggs a pervert." Expand
GurthMcGrizzleSep 17, 2008
Kate Hudson makes really great movies (especially with Matthew McConaughey)! Also, Dane Cook is really funny! His humor is so smart and cutting edge! He doesn't steal other people's material and pass it off as his own, and his Kate Hudson makes really great movies (especially with Matthew McConaughey)! Also, Dane Cook is really funny! His humor is so smart and cutting edge! He doesn't steal other people's material and pass it off as his own, and his jokes aren't just exaggerated stories! Also, Jason Biggs is a great actor who has appeared in many fine movies! The "American" series is a criminally underrated series! Expand
MarkM.Oct 2, 2008
Painfully unfunny. It's not surprising this movie comes from Lionsgate. It was pure torture.
KarenLecknerSep 22, 2008
This movie sucked! Poor plot, crude ... almost walked out
J.GrafSep 24, 2008
This movie is profane and vulgar- it could have been funny, but every other word was F.. this or F...that. Everybody in the movie had the morals of dogs in heat! Low class amoral scummy people. I didn't like it at all!!