TLA Releasing | Release Date: May 13, 2005
6.1
Generally favorable reviews based on 151 Ratings
WATCH NOW
UghiY.Jul 10, 2005
I liked the film. Best I've seen in a while. Nothing special. But, I thought Louis Garrel was amazing. Good cinematography. A little sexual but you know. One of the best French films in a while. The NC-17 rating was so cool!
PrudenceK.Jul 10, 2005
Louis Garrel and Isabelle Huppert both deserve Oscar for their chilling performances! Incredible film. The best film I've ever seen of all time.
RobNov 5, 2005
This movie fails on almost every level except for 2 heavily important ones: the acting, and the depiction of how one wreckles soul can destroy the lives and steal the innocence of everybody she comes into contact with.
OscarP.May 16, 2005
One of the worst french films i have seen in the cinema. I. Huppert is the best of this.
MandyMay 28, 2005
AWFUL. sick, perverse. i walks out after an hour and a half and i'm shocked that i stayed that long. the plot was weak, so the gratuitous, violent, sexual scenes grew to be boring. yes, they were disturbing, but there was no plot to back them.
MoiA.Jun 15, 2005
All I can say is......YUCK!!!!!
EpicLadySpongeApr 30, 2016
Hands down, I don't care if it lands on unfavorable reviews for critics and favorable reviews for users, the worst movie I've ever seen a mother get her hands on something. Don't ever see this, people, you might get grossed out.
MrexreturnsOct 14, 2016
Bernard Henry Levy, the monster of vile blood who has a clear zionist agenda AND regularly exports death to other countries (And also a faux philiosopher who the French hate with a passion) was the DIRECTOR of this thing...no wonder! IfBernard Henry Levy, the monster of vile blood who has a clear zionist agenda AND regularly exports death to other countries (And also a faux philiosopher who the French hate with a passion) was the DIRECTOR of this thing...no wonder! If anyone want any more proof that zionists are spreading corruption...this is it! Expand