• Release Date: Dec 11, 2009
5.8

1. Jun 8, 2013
    Extremely good movie.One of the most modern and brilliant story telling I saw in the last decade. Very very good actors (and what a great casting brilliant directing, excellent editing, beautiful work on the soundtrack and very strong story. Well, I totally understand that lots of people will not be able to understand this movie. Produced by David Lynch, directed by Werner Herzog. Man, ifExtremely good movie.One of the most modern and brilliant story telling I saw in the last decade. Very very good actors (and what a great casting brilliant directing, excellent editing, beautiful work on the soundtrack and very strong story. Well, I totally understand that lots of people will not be able to understand this movie. Produced by David Lynch, directed by Werner Herzog. Man, if you like to walk in the zone, you'll get it and will not regret it. Collapse
  2. Jan 28, 2012
    A film overflowing with ambition but Herzog's crazy back storys about nothing quickly loose their novelty and the close to 2 hour running time becomes a drag. I still look forward to a Herzog film however. Over ambition is not always a good thing and My son my son what have ye done is a perfect example.

1. Reviewed by: Deborah Young
    The story is riddled with salutes to executive producer David Lynch and the film seems pointed hopefully in the direction of Lynch's audiences.
    Everything about this berserk, essentially static procedural is just crazy enough to be true. In any case, Herzog has gone beyond Good and Evil to reinvent himself as a candidate for the wiggiest director of comedy in America today.
    It’s likely that only Herzog would dare to, and succeed at, resolving this singular cinematic object by contemplating the fate of an abandoned basketball.