Paramount Pictures | Release Date: April 27, 2007
6.2
Generally favorable reviews based on 86 Ratings
WATCH NOW
CineAutoctonoDec 22, 2015
" Next" was a film that regularly entertained but without bad faith , about someone who could see the future , and who changes , as Nicolas Cage was not infallible , let alone the movie turned out very regular , but gave plenty of action .
Rox22Nov 20, 2013
The movie on a whole is really nothing too special, but somehow I found it very entertaining. Cage is as bland as ever, but oddly I like his style of "acting." It's so bad that it's good (at least for me.) One gripe I have give in is theThe movie on a whole is really nothing too special, but somehow I found it very entertaining. Cage is as bland as ever, but oddly I like his style of "acting." It's so bad that it's good (at least for me.) One gripe I have give in is the ending. It's just feels like such a cop out, like the writers really had no idea how to give it a good ending.

Overall:
A fun movie that can be entertaining at times, but a lackluster ending simply spoils what could have been something special (kinda.)
RayzorMooseNov 13, 2013
Next is a wasted opportunity.
Next is a wasted opportunity.
The movie Next is a blast for about the first ten minutes. A great concept and an okay script. It then blunders repeatedly unsure of how to evolve, and ruins everything it started with. The dialogue suddenly becomes horrible and the acting is revolting. A ninety-minute film feels twice as long as it should.
LokathorApr 20, 2014
This is a perfect example of a Nicolas Cage movie. You will totally love or totally hate this movie based on how much you love Nicolas Cage doing dumb action stuff.
DarylL.May 10, 2007
Not a great movie by any means in fact silly is probably the best adjective to describe it. Acting from the lead actor(s) is poor to say the least, feeling as though they couldn't even bring themselves to believe what they were doing. Not a great movie by any means in fact silly is probably the best adjective to describe it. Acting from the lead actor(s) is poor to say the least, feeling as though they couldn't even bring themselves to believe what they were doing. On a more positive note Jessica Biel does her job of looking stunning very well. On the whole an average movie, the whole idea of seeing into the future does make viewing fun at times but unfortunately its unlikely you will remember it in a weeks time. Expand
2 of 2 users found this helpful