4.8

1. Nov 15, 2011
    where is number 2? I love this movie and it is 100% funny. I would love a number 2. You people who rated bad dont know a good movie even if it hit you in the face. Please make norbit 2!!!!!!!1
  2. Feb 11, 2011
    Very, very funny. I think that some people just have bad taste giving negative reviews but hey, I enjoyed it. I found it very funny and it does have some soft moments that feel just right. I would really check it out, I liked it and I think you will too.
  3. Oct 4, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. i really hate this!!! is pure garbage!!! but i really like Rasputia perfomance...haha!!! this movie is really discriminative...but sometimes funny...complicated Expand
  4. Sep 20, 2010
    this movie is hilarious. watch it! the characters are very funny, especially resputia (lol). Who cares about stereotypes? hollywood is all stereotypes. critics are stupid, see the movie for yourself!

The fun in Norbit is watching Murphy at work – the guy has a knack for bringing the physicality of his comic characters to life.
  2. Murphy speaks in a breathy lisp, as if his mouth had been partially buttoned shut, and he doesn't give himself the nerd's traditional redeeming feature of a geeky, slide-rule intellect. Norbit, all frozen gawk, is just a very dim bulb.
  3. Reviewed by: Rob Nelson
    It's an astonishingly crass and vulgar film, crudely directed on a cut-rate budget by Brian Robbins, never more than almost funny or less than disturbing.