Columbia Pictures | Release Date: December 14, 2001
6.4
Generally favorable reviews based on 63 Ratings
WATCH NOW
GaborA.Jun 5, 2006
Though it tries to make you think that it's spoofing teen comedies, the movie has unfortunatley become the very thing it sought to destroy.
0 of 0 users found this helpful
SpunkyMonkeyAug 15, 2012
I've only seen a handful of the movies that this parodies, yet still find this one of the most funny and repayable stupid comedies out there. No American Pie morality, no underlying sub-plots, just pure stupid jokes, crammed in T&A and theI've only seen a handful of the movies that this parodies, yet still find this one of the most funny and repayable stupid comedies out there. No American Pie morality, no underlying sub-plots, just pure stupid jokes, crammed in T&A and the odd offensive gag in there to add the slight edge here (although that is very underplayed). I absolutely love this film and the way it drags cheesy yank rom-coms down to the level of us every-day Joe's. A classic. Expand
csw12May 18, 2014
The movie is surprisingly funny in the first half but begins to drift and a little after awhile. In the end, with a film like this, I was shocked how it wasn't all that bad.
spollardMar 7, 2014
Going into this movie you have to learn not to take it too seriously. It's a parody of teen movies and is hilarious at parts but overall it still felt like just any other teen movie. I will give it a 58.5 out of 100.
JWikingAug 10, 2013
It advertise itself like a spoof of the modern spoof movie like the Suckerberg movies, yet they seem to understand the spoof genre as much as all the other spoofs. Very unfunny and horribly written.
Meth-dudeJul 21, 2015
This is a good parody/comedy movie,The acting is not convincing (that's the point) and what is happening in the movie is barely impossible but it's just a parody and it is suppose to be pretty bad and dumb.
EpicLadySpongeJan 26, 2016
By the time we're hoping for these immature teens to actually mature for once, be a good responsible adult and don't make anyone in your family see this.