6.8

1. Aug 15, 2012
    I've only seen a handful of the movies that this parodies, yet still find this one of the most funny and repayable stupid comedies out there. No American Pie morality, no underlying sub-plots, just pure stupid jokes, crammed in T&A and the odd offensive gag in there to add the slight edge here (although that is very underplayed). I absolutely love this film and the way it drags cheesy yank rom-coms down to the level of us every-day Joe's. A classic. Expand
  2. May 18, 2014
    The movie is surprisingly funny in the first half but begins to drift and a little after awhile. In the end, with a film like this, I was shocked how it wasn't all that bad.
  3. Mar 7, 2014
    Going into this movie you have to learn not to take it too seriously. It's a parody of teen movies and is hilarious at parts but overall it still felt like just any other teen movie. I will give it a 58.5 out of 100.
  4. Aug 10, 2013
    It advertise itself like a spoof of the modern spoof movie like the Suckerberg movies, yet they seem to understand the spoof genre as much as all the other spoofs. Very unfunny and horribly written.

1. It took five men to concoct the hackneyed plot and conceive the brainless jokes that constitute Not Another Teen Movie, meaning there are five men in Los Angeles right now still trying to wash that stink off their soft, idle hands.
  2. Reviewed by: Dennis Harvey
    A nail in the coffin if not the heart of teen comedies.
    Of course, this is just another teen movie -- with tons of dick jokes that don't know when to quit, and buckets of realistic-looking "excrement" splattered all over its "juvenile" cast, and even a couple of gags that actually fly.