8.1

1. Jul 4, 2014
    Is a Great Movie. It has a lot to offer for those who enjoy plot twist and witty movies. Its a must watch and I would say is one of the greatest movies of all times.
  2. Jun 25, 2014
    Ocean's Eleven is a clever heist movie with a star studded cast. There are neat turns in the movie that you won't catch adding to the enjoyment of the movie. On repeat viewings knowing the twists in the movie make the movie cooler every time. Ocean's Eleven is one of the best remakes and that is a rarity in Hollywood.
  3. May 20, 2014
    Clever movie, with action and humor. The cast is brilliant, featuring many of my favorites, and their characters are outrageous without becoming ridiculous; they all bring something to the mix.

A must see movie!
  4. Jan 28, 2013
    One of the best movies I've seen in a while. This very well made and bound.
  5. Dec 27, 2012
    The witty cast, brilliant heist, and the overall style in this movie is marvelous. While this movie is actually quite shallow I still find myself returning to watch it. The interaction between the actors in this movie is oddly quite remarkable on screen chemistry. The mindless banter and the brilliant heist will keep you smiling until the credits roll. Maybe it's just me but I found Don Cheadle's British accent to be a bit cheesy and almost cringe-worthy. But other than that this is a brilliant movie. Enjoy! Expand
  6. CRL
    Sep 24, 2011
    Ocean's Eleven is the slickest of heist movies, perfectly paced, star-studded, excellently acted by its entire cast, exciting in parts, funny in others, and visually brilliant in every single scene. This is one of the few movies that, if on, I have to watch until the end.
  7. Mar 31, 2011
    A very excellent heist movie.....

1. Reviewed by: Richard Corliss
    Doesn't offer much.
    The most purely entertaining movie to come out of Hollywood so far this year, and if that doesn't seem worthy of Soderbergh's talents, it's worthy enough for a night's amusement.
  3. In her byplay with Clooney, Roberts only occasionally strikes a spark. Clooney, on the other hand, generates heat.