• Release Date: Nov 13, 2009
7.8

1. Mar 7, 2012
    30? Really? This is a great documentary, funny, with some problems, but is funny, the celebrities that appear in this film are incredible, have much things to say, wow, I love this documentary is fantastic.
  2. May 26, 2014
    This movie just murders the competition in the documentary genre. It tells the truth about God with deadly accuracy, proving that Jesus was a Supreme Gentleman. This movie kills any hope of atheists who say that God wasn't indeed the most beautiful and nice guy in the world. People who don't like this film are disgusting buzz cut jocks and evil sex-crazed females, and I think we should destroy them if we wanna build a truly fair, pure world. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Nick Pinkerton
    The drubbing score leaves one nearly insensate to the fact that Rodgers has nothing original or even interesting to say about his subject, flattening fine points of scripture to recommend interfaith group hugs.
  2. Reviewed by: Kevin B. Lee
    The results are often tasteless moments, like Hugh Jackman cackling over footage of an Australian aboriginal ritual scored to techno.
  3. The answers he strings together are babble in this superficial vanity documentary. Nice shots of awesome, God-approved scenery, though.