7.9

1. Feb 4, 2011
    One of my favourite movies of the decade! It made me laugh, which is no mean feat. I've only ever heard good things from people I know who've seen it. A must see!
  2. Feb 6, 2012
    -"You my boy blue!"
    -"Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot"
    -Earmuffs
    This movie has more than enough laughs to go around, Very very enjoyable movie.
  3. Feb 8, 2013
    A CRIMINAL comedy It was awesome !!!
    It's not the story, it was common... It's how it's made... full of funny jokes, crazy situations :)))
    I'm sure that everyone of you know 3 guys exactly like the 3 main characters :D
  4. Jul 5, 2012
    These movie critics are the only people I know that do not like this movie. Sure it is a bit immature and freekishly simple comedy, but a laugh from beginning to end. One of my favorites- Frank the tank baby! Guys forming a frat for losers just to keep a home near a college campus. "You're my boy Blue!"
  5. Sep 17, 2010
    Childish, terrible story, vulgar, ridiculous, silly & cliche ridden but made me laugh more than I expected & I enjoyed it..
    I'm still laughing at the wedding band now. I'm sure I once saw a band like this in Oldham!
  6. Nov 23, 2011
    It was funny for the most part, Can get rather boring and stale as well. Acting was solid and there are a lot of hilarious parts through out. It was a solid comedy worth watching.
  7. Nov 28, 2012
    "Hangover" Director Todd Phillips delivers a sort of "Animal House" throwback with "Old School". The film tells the story of Mitch, played by Luke Wilson, whose life basically falls apart before his eyes. He then decides to move in to a house on a college campus. Mitch's friends Frank and Beanie, played by Ferrell and Vaughn, convince him to start a fraternity within the college campus. Hilarity, of course, ensues. I found myself laughing a fair amount in this movie. There were a couple moments that were made me laugh hysterically, but overall the laughs came pretty moderately for me. Luke Wilson is great at playing. . .well the straight man - I feel that that's all he plays in movies unfortunately. And Will Ferrell and Vince Vaughn are excellent as Wilson's flawed but fun friends. Overall I found the movie pretty darn hilarious. Even though some of the subplot stuff was rather annoyingly predictable, the movie still managed to make me laugh a bit. Collapse
  8. Jul 16, 2014
    Old School is a hilarious comedy that anyone should enjoy. The movie has great lines like you're my boy blue, earmuffs, hey godfather, the old man river won't shut up about it and I recommend you stop being
    such a f***ot.
  9. Sep 15, 2014
    One of the flat out outrageous comedies ever made. Old School has a great cast and non-stop laughs. I recommend the movie to everyone. A true comedy classic that will never fade away.
  10. Sep 4, 2014
    Old School is one of the funniest comedies hands down, every moment is hilarious and fun.
    ...........................................................
  11. Sep 3, 2011
    A homage to the eighties college movies such as Back To School but it is rescued from mediocrity by a hilarious performance by Will Ferrell. Still worth a watch and it's guaranteed you'll find at least one moment that will make you laugh out loud.
  12. Apr 4, 2012
    This movie is flat out stupid. Had some really dumb parts in the film and some that were very funny. Characters are totally worthless and the acting was quite pitiful. Decent enough for a comedy.
  13. Nov 12, 2012
    The jokes aren't as frequent as they should be, and it doesn't have much of a plot, but Old School delivers the goods nevertheless. It's a crowd pleaser, with some uproarious monologues from Ferrell.
  14. Sep 20, 2014
    A laugh out loud comedy that has many quotable lines and a terrific cast, that should make a sequel to
    this movie. ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
  15. Sep 20, 2014
    One of the funniest movies I have seen hands down.
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
  16. Sep 20, 2014
    Brilliant comedians giving classic performances in a comedy classic, one of my faves.
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

It’s party time, and the movie is wild and crude without being mean--it’s a comedy of infantile regression, “Animal House” for grownups. [17 March 2003, p. 154]
    Old School is exactly what director Todd Phillips intends for it to be: low-brow, moronic to a fault, and occasionally side-splittingly funny.
  3. Starts out silly, gets sillier by the minute, and frequently had me and most of the people around me in stitches.