Warner Bros. Pictures | Release Date: January 4, 2008
4.8
Mixed or average reviews based on 177 Ratings
Watch Now
GagaForGhibliNov 7, 2012
It's A Horror Movie, It's Not Suposed To Be Perfect! A Great Story Line, Acting Was Fine... Nothing Wrong With This Movie, ALOT Better Than Most Horror Movies!
RogerSmith97Apr 27, 2011
I Loved This Movie! A Great Movie For A Stormy Night :) Great Cast... I Know Everyone Say's This Is Not As Good As The 1st One Made, But I So Disagree! This Is So Much Better!
Overall This Is In The Top 50 Best Horror Movies! I Am Shocked At
Overall This Is In The Top 50 Best Horror Movies! I Am Shocked At The User Score Now Is 3.2! I Hope My Review Brings It Up! :)
flubertubertubeSep 17, 2012
an excellent film...
GermanB.Feb 3, 2008
Just what i wanted to see....
0 of 1 users found this helpful
LucasR.Jan 6, 2008
It surprised me, not like that crap of The Grudge 2. Worth watching.
[Anonymous]Jan 11, 2008
It's not as bad as people think. Usually I don't get scared at horror movies, but this one really freaked me out. It's suspensful, freaky, and enjoyable. The deaths do mirror final destination, but its worth it to give it a chance.
0 of 1 users found this helpful
BelaBelaJan 4, 2008
It's a pretty freaky movie. Worth watching it.
AdrianC.Jan 7, 2008
A truly entertaining horror film. One cool way to spend an afternoon in the cinema.
PabloR.Mar 22, 2008
Ok, stupid people gotta get this straight. The Original Japanese one came out before Final Destination. SO Final Destination copied this! They pretty much butchered the Japanese one, but i gotta give it credit for entertaining me.. and the 2 Ok, stupid people gotta get this straight. The Original Japanese one came out before Final Destination. SO Final Destination copied this! They pretty much butchered the Japanese one, but i gotta give it credit for entertaining me.. and the 2 main Actors being good, Unlike most PG-13 Horror movies when they suck. Expand
JCJun 11, 2008
How do all the great movies get bad reviews. For real the scariest or funniest movies always have bad scores. This movie is great.
JorgeRAug 25, 2008
2nd favorite horror movie. Screw all u haters. here is nothing wrong with this movie, sure, this was a failed attempt, but wut was best about this movie was the horrific scenes.
2 of 3 users found this helpful