6.4

1. Aug 28, 2012
    Watching "People Like Us" was like eating burnt toast. It was an unpleasant experience with a less than satisfactory outcome. I feel as though the script was quite possibly written overnight.
  2. Jul 11, 2012
    Overly long and improbable story. Wouldn't want to sit through this movie again. It was good Chris Pine is so handsome; at least, you could stare at that dish.
  3. Jul 10, 2012
    This movie had great actors but no follow through in the plot. As we were returning from the theater we counted the holes in the story. The worst part is that as I left the theater I felt that there was an unfinished plot. The movie dragged on. Not a movie I would recommend anytime soon.
  4. Jul 15, 2012
    This movie was two long, drug out. I also do not like when they have young kids using profanity.
    They also used God and Jesus Christ name 3 times like it was just another word. I am sick of hearing
    God and Jesus name in vain. I should have walked out. Just another movie with adultery involved.
  5. Jul 29, 2012
    I didn't mean to paste my review into this this movie. Ooops!!!!!!!....................................................................................

1. Reviewed by: Bilge Ebiri
    Jul 1, 2012
    As usual, it's Banks, who's turning great performances in lousy movies into some kind of brilliant career strategy.
  2. Reviewed by: Ty Burr
    Jun 29, 2012
    People Like Us is neither optimal nor prime.
  3. Reviewed by: Joe Williams
    Jun 29, 2012
    Pine and the always-watchable Banks make the best of a bad screenplay, but People Like Us gives us nothing that we can relate to.