6.3

1. Aug 15, 2013
    This film is all about the ability of Paul Rudd and Emile Hirsch to show great chemistry and they do that well. It does have its slow moments, but in some scenes it is also very funny. B
  2. Jan 15, 2014
    Prince Avalanche, despite looking beautiful, has a very empty, cliched plot. The performances are stellar but in the end it doesn't matter. The film feels already overlong even with a very short run time and it feels half-finished.
  3. Feb 27, 2015
    I don't see how people like it....but it reminded me of me and my brother so I actually liked it...and its was nice to see a movie about absolutely nothing.....maybe its about admitting when you've lost....shows how paul rudd can make everything just so funny somehow.....

1. Reviewed by: Neil Smith
    Oct 21, 2013
    Green fashions a slow-burn charmer that’s a million miles from Pineapple Express in tone, pace and content. But just like that film, the odd couple interplay is beautifully judged.
  2. Reviewed by: Tom Huddleston
    Oct 15, 2013
    With gorgeously crisp photography and pitch-perfect performances from the two leads, this is one of the most intriguing and thoughtful American films of the year.
  3. Reviewed by: Damon Wise
    Oct 14, 2013
    Gordon Green follows up a pair of execrable comedies with a wise and witty slow-motion road trip that catches the sun.