Universal Pictures | Release Date: July 1, 2009
7.2
Generally favorable reviews based on 430 Ratings
WATCH NOW
Check box if your review contains spoilers 0 characteres (5000 max)
StevenFMay 21, 2013
Honesty is a rare and often sought after trait in any individual, and when we see Johnny Depp portray one of the most notorious criminals in American history, we see exactly what Depression era bank robber John Dillinger was all about,Honesty is a rare and often sought after trait in any individual, and when we see Johnny Depp portray one of the most notorious criminals in American history, we see exactly what Depression era bank robber John Dillinger was all about, upfront and straight to the point...honest.
Whether he was a bad person or a man simply following what he was good at is anyones guess, but Michael Mann brilliantly focuses on exactly what Dillinger was known for, holding up banks. We don't need a backstory or a setup for how he took on such a job, we just see what we expect to see, but with Dillinger we see someone who isn't someone we would expect.
After a daring escape from a penitentiary, Dillinger and his friends, including Red (Jason Clarke) and Harry Pierpont (David Wenham), Dillinger is already setting up his next heist, during a great crime wave in the midst of the Depression.
Dillinger uses his charm to woo Billie Frechette (Marion Cotillard) who he is entirely honest with in his robbery prowess. She accepts his life and his determination to be with her, while Dillinger and his friends continue to evade the Bureau of Investigation, leading the hunt is Melvin Purvis (Christian Bale) who took down Pretty Boy Floyd and is now on the hunt for Dillinger.
After several near misses and even a capture, Dillinger brims with confidence at how everyone seems to be at his feet, which Depp perfectly encapsulates. He brings the slick, handsome and straight cut personality to the role that we know from the history of John Dillinger, but with so much more, a scene where he walks freely through the department searching for him is tense, wonderful and also a perfect rendition of how Dillinger liked to live his life. But to quote the film, bank robberies are not getting any easier to pull, and when the Bureau lands down hard, tragedy and blood follow Dillinger wherever he goes. But his only wish is to be with Billie.
Shot in digital high def, Public Enemies looks truly dazzling, the cinematography added with the intense close-ups create a documentary type feel that is reminiscent of the story that is on show. The big cast includes Channing Tatum, a very underrated yet brilliant turn of J. Edgar Hoover by Billy Crudup, Stephen Dorff, Giovanni Ribisi and Stephen Lang.
We can only go by what we are told by the history books, but Dillinger was indeed a colourful character nonetheless and Michael Mann has told an excellent story and created a moving and focused film.
kingshahidNov 24, 2011
The story wasn't the best, the action was great. Costume and accents where something new as I'm not a fan of the western style movies, but this was not that - it was a gangster style movie. Christian Bale did a great job for his character...
SpangleAug 18, 2014
I am not sure why this one is not more critically acclaimed honestly. Johnny Depp is fantastic here, as are Christian Bale, Marion Cotillard, and Jason Clarke. The direction from Michael Mann is great as usual and he does a great job creatingI am not sure why this one is not more critically acclaimed honestly. Johnny Depp is fantastic here, as are Christian Bale, Marion Cotillard, and Jason Clarke. The direction from Michael Mann is great as usual and he does a great job creating great thrills and excitement here. At times, things can get drowned out in a hail of bullets, but for the most part, things are very tense and exciting. The cinematography is good, the costume design is very good, and the production design is very good. The script is also solid and gets the job done. Now, this is not the best gangster film I have seen, but it is a darn good one and a very entertaining and well done look at the last days of John Dillinger that is bolstered by great direction and acting. Overall, this one is not a great film, but is certainly a good one that did not deserve the mixed reception it received. Expand
ThegodfathersonMay 13, 2013
I rob banks," John Dillinger would sometimes say by way of introduction. It was the simple truth. That was what he did. For the 13 months between the day he escaped from prison and the night he lay dying in an alley, he robbed banks. It wasI rob banks," John Dillinger would sometimes say by way of introduction. It was the simple truth. That was what he did. For the 13 months between the day he escaped from prison and the night he lay dying in an alley, he robbed banks. It was his lifetime. Michael Mann's "Public Enemies" accepts that stark fact and refuses any temptation to soften it. Dillinger was not a nice man.
Here is a film that shrugs off the way we depend on myth to sentimentalize our outlaws. There is no interest here about John Dillinger's childhood, his psychology, his sexuality, his famous charm, his Robin Hood legend. He liked sex, but not as much as robbing banks. "He robbed the bankers but let the customers keep their own money." But whose money was in the banks? He kids around with reporters and lawmen, but that was business. He doesn't kid around with the members of his gang. He might have made a very good military leader.
Johnny Depp and Michael Mann show us that we didn't know all about Dillinger. We only thought we did. Here is an efficient, disciplined, bold, violent man, driven by compulsions the film wisely declines to explain. His gang members loved the money they were making. Dillinger loved planning the next job. He had no exit strategy or retirement plans.
Dillinger saw a woman he liked, Billie Frechette, played by Marion Cotillard, and courted her, after his fashion. That is, he took her out at night and bought her a fur coat, as he had seen done in the movies; he had no real adult experience before prison. They had sex, but the movie is not much interested. It is all about his vow to show up for her, to protect her. Against what? Against the danger of being his girl. He allows himself a tiny smile when he gives her the coat, and it is the only vulnerability he shows in the movie.
This is very disciplined film. You might not think it was possible to make a film about the most famous outlaw of the 1930s without clichés and "star chemistry" and a film class screenplay structure, but Mann does it. He is particular about the way he presents Dillinger and Billie. He sees him and her. Not them. They are never a couple. They are their needs. She needs to be protected, because she is so vulnerable. He needs someone to protect, in order to affirm his invincibility.
Dillinger hates the system, by which he means prisons, that hold people; banks, that hold money, and cops, who stand in his way. He probably hates the government too, but he doesn't think that big. It is him against them, and the bastards will not, can not, win. There's an extraordinary sequence, apparently based on fact, where Dillinger walks into the "Dillinger Bureau" of the Chicago Police Department and strolls around. Invincible. This is not ego. It is a spell he casts on himself.
The movie is well-researched, based on the book by Bryan Burrough. It even bothers to try to discover Dillinger's speaking style. Depp looks a lot like him. Mann shot on location in the Crown Point jail, scene of the famous jailbreak with the fake gun. He shot in the Little Bohemia Lodge in the same room Dillinger used, and Depp is costumed in clothes to match those the bank robber left behind. Mann redressed Lincoln Avenue on either side of the Biograph Theater, and laid streetcar tracks; I live a few blocks away, and walked over to marvel at the detail. I saw more than you will; unlike some directors, he doesn't indulge in beauty shots to show off the art direction. It's just there.
This Johnny Depp performance is something else. For once an actor playing a gangster does not seem to base his performance on movies he has seen. He starts cold. He plays Dillinger as a Fact. My friend Jay Robert Nash says 1930s gangsters copied their styles from the way Hollywood depicted them; screenwriters like Ben Hecht taught them how they spoke. Dillinger was a big movie fan; on the last night of his life, he went to see Clark Gable playing a man a lot like him, but he didn't learn much. No wisecracks, no lingo. Just military precision and an edge of steel.
Christian Bale plays Melvin Purvis in a similar key. He lives to fight criminals. He is a cold realist. He admires his boss, J. Edgar Hoover, but Hoover is a romantic, dreaming of an FBI of clean-cut young accountants in suits and ties who would be a credit to their mothers. After the catastrophe at Little Bohemia (the FBI let Dillinger escape but killed three civilians), Purvis said to hell with it and made J. Edgar import some lawmen from Arizona who had actually been in gunfights.
Mann is fearless with his research. If I mention the Lady in Red, Anna Sage (Branka Katic), who betrayed Dillinger outside the Biograph when the movie was over, how do you picture her? I do too. We are wrong. In real life she was wearing a white blouse and an orange skirt, and she does in the movie. John Ford once said, When the legend becomes fact, print the legend. This may be a case where he was right.
BethesdaSep 26, 2014
It's like if Leonardo Dicaprio spawned a lovely mix of Big Rigs Over the Road Racing and stuffed it into a pink guys anus. It made me so happy I went to see it, it made me play PayDay 2
j30Oct 10, 2011
Just a solid picture. Great cast. Cinematography was great. Micheal Mann has a very distinctive style and it really shows in the film.
IvankaG.Jul 1, 2009
Interesting that the lowest review score here is 50. Even the highest rated movies here have some scathing reviews. I think this movie was a bold move on Mann's part - it's being packaged and presented as a summer fun movie, but Interesting that the lowest review score here is 50. Even the highest rated movies here have some scathing reviews. I think this movie was a bold move on Mann's part - it's being packaged and presented as a summer fun movie, but it's something much deeper. Mann didn't compromise at all on this, he brought his unique vision to the screen - those who understand it, think it's brilliant; the rest of them can't say any worse than 2 of 4 stars. If you have any expectations whatsoever of a lush, Hollywood period piece like Road to Perdition, leave those at the door. This is like a 40's gangster movie remade by Paul Greengrass. We're simply spectators watching events unfold in the last months of Dillinger's life. This is not about backstory or the typical screenwriting devices. Just watch this beautiful, documentary-like vision unfold. The final segment (even the naysayers agree) is profoundly well done and worth the ticket price alone. The shootout at Little Bohemia comes close. Depp, Cotillard and Bale are excellent. Bale's character was a boring guy in real life - read the book - so Bale's restraint is appropriate here. Expand
ChrisP.Jul 16, 2009
It's a great movie!Johny Depp was really good and the plot really interesting.Good scenes with lot of actions.i believe it would be one of the best movie of 2009!
WinstonLSep 29, 2009
Johnny Depp is on my Oscar-watch.
CapoRegimeOct 28, 2009
Expect some Oscar awards coming from this film.
EvanW.Jul 2, 2009
The best way to describe it is that it's interesting. Johnny Depp has an air of mystery about him. You feel like you never really got to know him.
PeterO.Jul 18, 2009
I really enjoyed this movie. It
RodrigoL.Jul 2, 2009
A unique masterpiece. Depp impersonates dillinger in a unique way and gives an academy award worthy performance.
JerryB.Jul 3, 2009
The best summer film so far. One of those films were you can't help but root for the bad guy.
DanielJ.Jul 5, 2009
Wow. Really mixed feelings on this film. I'm a huge fan of Michael Mann and his movies are kind of events for me but that can also be frustrating because his work is all over the place. He's been in a period of extremely strong Wow. Really mixed feelings on this film. I'm a huge fan of Michael Mann and his movies are kind of events for me but that can also be frustrating because his work is all over the place. He's been in a period of extremely strong visual stylization that is almost its own art form - Miami Vice and Collateral would almost work better with the sound off. I prefer when he is just being a really good storyteller, though, i.e. Heat, Ali and The Insider. The biggest problem with Public Enemies for me was that it is shot in a really ugly digital format. I know that Mann probably thought it would lend immediacy and reality to the story - which it does in some ways - but it's also distracting. The association in our minds of hi-def to reality is a modern, technological connection that we get from watching documentaries shot on a budget. That effect can be simulated in a modern setting more smoothly for this reason, for instance in 28 Days Later. Here, used on a 1930s historical drama, it stands out like a sore thumb. I was never really able to get lost in the film. There are other problems, particularly the muffled audio that makes Mann's already pithy scrip even harder to follow and the script itself, which is somewhat vanilla. Depp is sweet. Bale is Bale - one note, complete intensity at all times. The smaller parts are played by great actors who sometimes come to life more than the leads. But there is a blunt energy to the movie that is affecting and kind of addicting. I've been thinking about the movie all day since seeing it last night. I think it has soul. I would like to see it again. I really hope that Mann goes back to film, or to another format that is equally beautiful. But I'm also glad he's working as much as he has in the past 10 years. Expand
ChrisS.Jul 5, 2009
Another classic to add to your collection of gangster flicks. I'm not sure about the actual story of Dillinger--some parts i know were inaccurate--but the film is front-to-back remarkable.
NeilS.Jul 1, 2009
it was a good movie on the boarder line with great but not quite
Mr.CJul 1, 2009
This is a perfect gangster-movie !! Mann is a great director and Depp will win a Oscar for his performance !! Exelent !!!
SamL.Jul 1, 2009
Intriguing, well acted, and great visuals
[Anonymous]Jul 1, 2009
Can't think of a single Mann, Depp, or Bale film that rises above this. The viewer's intelligence is respected; his expectations as a film goer are indulged . . . everything I could have hoped for and more. Depp nailed Dillinger - Can't think of a single Mann, Depp, or Bale film that rises above this. The viewer's intelligence is respected; his expectations as a film goer are indulged . . . everything I could have hoped for and more. Depp nailed Dillinger - what a performance - what a cast - what a truly entertaining film! Expand
MD.Jul 2, 2009
Visually stunning, with a fantastic performance by Depp.
DianaG.Jul 2, 2009
Johnny Depp gives a stellar performance, despite a less than stellar script. The movie is great - it's not just as perfect as it could have been. Still a must see movie this summer.
RyanGJul 21, 2009
Outstanding acting and set.
FrankVJul 23, 2009
Very entertaining and an appropriate film given the current financial crisis, and our rather low impression of banks. Dillinger was folk hero in his time and I can relate to it :-). Stick it to those evil, greedy banks. It's hard to Very entertaining and an appropriate film given the current financial crisis, and our rather low impression of banks. Dillinger was folk hero in his time and I can relate to it :-). Stick it to those evil, greedy banks. It's hard to believe that this is the same guy as in the Pirates of the Caribbean. The film does an excellent job depicting the times with sets and costumes. What I didn't like was the Depp doesn't come across as a sympathetic character, nor does Christian bale for that matter. You almost immediately forget about what you saw once you leave the theater. Expand
MaxB.Jul 2, 2009
I really hope everyone who is interested in this movie goes to see it this weekend. It's a very well-done crime saga that will reward a patient, thoughtful viewer. Please show Hollywood that not every movie-goer is a young child (Ice I really hope everyone who is interested in this movie goes to see it this weekend. It's a very well-done crime saga that will reward a patient, thoughtful viewer. Please show Hollywood that not every movie-goer is a young child (Ice Age 3) or has the mentality of a 14-year-old boy (Transformers 2). Expand
KY.Jul 4, 2009
I think it could have been better, but for what it was, it was pretty good. Sad that the public can't recognize a decent film when they see it...
RickR.Jul 4, 2009
Mann had the daring to invent a visual vocabulary for the gangster film, and it pays off with the best film of the genre since Bonnie & Clyde. The camera takes in actors and action alike with unhurried deliberation, more or less in real Mann had the daring to invent a visual vocabulary for the gangster film, and it pays off with the best film of the genre since Bonnie & Clyde. The camera takes in actors and action alike with unhurried deliberation, more or less in real time, and it brings the human scale of both into sharp relief. As slickly stylish as the film is visually, it doesn't get in the way of a great gangster film that is also a great love story. Expand
JohnL.Jul 5, 2009
This movie is ok, its very similar to a movie called the newton boys which i actually liked better..the movie is well made and the cast solid but it is kind of long and very predictable. i would recommend it because even though it was long iThis movie is ok, its very similar to a movie called the newton boys which i actually liked better..the movie is well made and the cast solid but it is kind of long and very predictable. i would recommend it because even though it was long i wasn't bored at any point. Expand
FrankO.Jul 6, 2009
My wife and I both enjoyed this movie although she liked it better than I did. My only objection was its length, how many bank robbers and shootouts do I need to make a point? Minor criticism, overall, I believe Michael Mann did an excellent My wife and I both enjoyed this movie although she liked it better than I did. My only objection was its length, how many bank robbers and shootouts do I need to make a point? Minor criticism, overall, I believe Michael Mann did an excellent job of capturing the time period(i.e. depression) and our hero worship of criminals. Expand
SteEAug 1, 2009
An absolutely brilliant film. The style, the direction, the camera, the acting talent. It was all there. Johnny Depp was once again brilliant in his portrayal of Johnny Dillinger, whilst Christian Bale, usually disappointing, provided a An absolutely brilliant film. The style, the direction, the camera, the acting talent. It was all there. Johnny Depp was once again brilliant in his portrayal of Johnny Dillinger, whilst Christian Bale, usually disappointing, provided a sturdy opponent. Michael Mann directs the film with a brilliance which one rarely sees, and in my opinion anyone who gave this film below a seven simply cannot have understood the proceedings or failed to appreciate the artistic beauty of the film. It could be said that this is one of the greatest films in the genre. Expand
ArashR.Aug 3, 2009
It was a nice movie and it had some of the most awesome action scenes... but there were also parts that were boring.. the movie as a whole really drew me in and made me want to see more but the ending wasn't what I would have like it to It was a nice movie and it had some of the most awesome action scenes... but there were also parts that were boring.. the movie as a whole really drew me in and made me want to see more but the ending wasn't what I would have like it to be and I know it was based on a true story of something like that so they had to keep it to a strict course but maybe thats what limited what this movie could have been Expand
Marc.D.Aug 6, 2009
Overly long and generally underwhelming. Depp is the only bright spot in a film which has surprisingly little to keep you engaged considering the nature of the subject matter.
EliasLSep 8, 2009
Unexpectedly good film...a little bit uneven though because the ending was not as good as the other parts of the film.
SnehitVOct 13, 2009
Watch it for Depp's acting and the movie's realistic feel
MaryM.Jul 1, 2009
I didn't know what to expect despite waiting a year for this film. Very surprised and pleaed with the results. Simply put, Depp IS Dillinger.
KrisB.Jul 10, 2009
Epic Movie, great to watch, you won't be disappointed.
AnnieJul 1, 2009
Excellent film. Johnny Depp is pitch perfect as Dillinger with a wicked gleam in his eye. Christian Bale is toned down and tightened up, as the G-Man with a conscious. The romance between Dillinger and Billie is both sweet and passionate. Excellent film. Johnny Depp is pitch perfect as Dillinger with a wicked gleam in his eye. Christian Bale is toned down and tightened up, as the G-Man with a conscious. The romance between Dillinger and Billie is both sweet and passionate. You may not agree with her decisions, but you certainly understand why she fell so head over heels for the gangster, and why he loved her from the moment he spotted her. Collapse
OscarF.Jul 1, 2009
Reduce this movie to the simpliest of terms, best movie of the year so far!
StevePJul 17, 2009
An excellent Mann film! Reminds me alot of Heat.
BarbK.Jul 2, 2009
Depp is mesmerizing; the performances first rate all around. thought-provoking and incredibly realistic while touching and heartbreaking. I must see.
BobNJul 29, 2009
I thought this movie would suck. Miami Vice? Lame. Collateral? Ditto. The trailer to Public is not too motivating, and the reviews are rather blah. Nonetheless, I decided to see this anyways. Good film. I do not care about gangsters. Never I thought this movie would suck. Miami Vice? Lame. Collateral? Ditto. The trailer to Public is not too motivating, and the reviews are rather blah. Nonetheless, I decided to see this anyways. Good film. I do not care about gangsters. Never liked the Godfather. I loved this film. The HD cameras made this fascinating. No, it does not look likea home movie nor a History Channel flashback. It looks great. The story is simple, yet it is also complex. Is it historically accurate? Who cares. Remember the Titans (junk-fest) was far from accurate, but that didn't stop critics from liking it. This is simply a good film. What matters to me in a film is the hidden theme, or atmosphere, and if that film can hold it throughout. This film has great atmoshpere. I never once thought of gangster cliches or hollywood splurge. It was engrossing and full of frenzy. It had a momentum which is rare these days. This is one of the only films where the digital camera actually adds to it. Mann, great job. Expand
BitBurnJul 3, 2009
I thought it was very good entertainment. Depp, as usual, is awesome. However, the movie still lacks a bit in storytelling and the origins. Dillinger's history isn't explained.
ROBERTM.Jul 5, 2009
Johnny Depp gives depth to Dillinger. His love interest was completely believable. We should see more of her.
SarahH.Jul 5, 2009
Very well done; I agree with many who said that it was very good, but not great, that there was some element missing there. I can't place it, but it's still a must-see in my book.
ReedD.Jul 6, 2009
While this movie was entertaining, it was... the same old movie. Not only has cops and robbers been done a million times but mob vs. cops has been done almost as much. This movie felt like it followed the same old pattern.
MSJul 7, 2009
Great movie - different, interesting, exciting.
CaitlinRAug 2, 2009
At last - after the stifling summer blockbusters and sequels comes something almost like an indie (compared to others released around that time). Great job, very tense, very exciting, and I have more respect for Depp actor-wise.
RobertI.Jul 11, 2009
Beautifully crafted, emotionally void, an inevitably doomed figure lurching toward his end, accompanied by gunfire and grave chordal progressions. Chorus toward an end.
JoshW.Jul 13, 2009
An absolute classic. Great film. Historically accurate, amazingly told. Only problem is it's a bit slow. If it was half an hour shorter it would be the best film this year.
JT.Jul 18, 2009
Without question the best movie I've seen this summer. Very well written and executed. It starts off a bit slow but definately picks up after the first 30 minutes or so. Sound was a little off - not the best editiing in the world but Without question the best movie I've seen this summer. Very well written and executed. It starts off a bit slow but definately picks up after the first 30 minutes or so. Sound was a little off - not the best editiing in the world but over all two thumbs up on this one! Expand
NickA.Jul 29, 2009
Depp's Dillinger is exciting character to watch. The robbery scenes are intense I thought the over all movie was worth paying the movie ticket price
MikenN.Jul 29, 2009
Really dug this film. Only film I ever saw where the digital filming actually made the film better, or at least more interesting. One big gripe: Goldenthal, fantastic composer...sadly, every time his music came in it did not fit, likely due Really dug this film. Only film I ever saw where the digital filming actually made the film better, or at least more interesting. One big gripe: Goldenthal, fantastic composer...sadly, every time his music came in it did not fit, likely due to the HD camera. The composed music seemed forced, and distracting. Yet, great film. Expand
SandyMAug 24, 2009
Loved it! Johnny Depp was perfectly cast as Dillinger and very believable. Marion, who played Billie Frechette, his girlfriend had an ethereal look about her that you just couldn't take your eyes off her. They were absolute magic on Loved it! Johnny Depp was perfectly cast as Dillinger and very believable. Marion, who played Billie Frechette, his girlfriend had an ethereal look about her that you just couldn't take your eyes off her. They were absolute magic on screen. Though it was bloody and violent, it was not overly so since this is a gangster movie about bank robbers and a man who was and lived a very violent life. Loved the charm and brashness that Depp portrayed in the role. And loved the original Chicago scenery. Expand
JoeMDec 16, 2009
Public Enemies is a fantastic film that requires multiple viewings to really appreciate the internal battle that these characters are facing. This is Michael Mann at the top of his form, with his spectacular use of HD to give the film a Public Enemies is a fantastic film that requires multiple viewings to really appreciate the internal battle that these characters are facing. This is Michael Mann at the top of his form, with his spectacular use of HD to give the film a cutting edge yet old school feel, Depp is amazing and the supporting cast is also great, the one minor flaw that this film has is that you never really end up caring for christian bales character who is not in it a ton but enough to be noticeable. In the end this is a must see film that has one of the best endings in recent memory. Expand
Compi24Mar 3, 2015
In "Public Enemies," stale characters are ultimately washed over by spectacular set pieces and brilliant digital aesthetics from the one and only Michael Mann.
LoRevisorJan 16, 2015
Johnny Depp é incrível até como vilão,Christian Bale é excelente como detetive.
Michael Mann dirige brilhantemente a história de John Dillinger,contém ótimas cenas de tiroteio,perseguição e atuações Marion Cottilard também é impressionante.
Johnny Depp é incrível até como vilão,Christian Bale é excelente como detetive.
FelixKovacJan 22, 2015
This is definitely one of Micheal Mann's most underrated movies, and here's why:
- This movie was very well directed.
- The acting, for the most part, was excellent. - And the story was more than interesting. Even if I love the crime
- This movie was very well directed.
- The acting, for the most part, was excellent.
- And the story was more than interesting.

Even if I love the crime sub-genre of movies in general, it's actually my favorite, but if I had to pick a flaw that most of them have in common, it would be the lack of humanity (I don't mean being nice) in the main character. For example, most gangster movies would describe their main character as a heartless criminal, and nothing else.
In "Public Enemies" though, this wasn't a problem. They give enough complexity to John Dillinger (Johnny Depp) to make the audience understand and even feel bad for him when he's going through a problem or something like that.
Christian Bale is always a good actor, and this is no exception, even if it seemed that he tried a bit to hard to pull off the "redneck" accent (when I say redneck, I mean a really NOT subtle American accent).

Finally, I found the story very intriguing. I wish I could talk about my favorite scene in the movie, but it would really great if you watched the movie (preferably by yourself).

And you you read this entire review, thanks, I really appreciate it!
choomtabi31Mar 3, 2016
Johnny Depp and Christian bale are good, the pacing is good, the sets and period detail are perfect.

Watch it online for free: https://www.primewire.ag/watch-6136-Public-Enemies-online-free
avamiller21May 2, 2016
A quiet, thoughful, almost dreamy meditation on violence, on work, on love and on death. It's The Insider with tommy guns.

Check out the movie here for free http://www.watchfree.to/watch-17f8-Public-Enemies-movie-online-free-putlocker.html