8.4

1. Sep 26, 2014
    A movie that will make you more aware. The story in the movie reveals certain things that you probably we're
    unaware of. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  2. Sep 26, 2014
    A brilliant drama that has fascinating performances and an interesting story you haven't seen before.
    ****************************************************
  3. Sep 26, 2014
    One of my favourite dramas of the 90's with a terrific a cast and story.
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
  4. Sep 26, 2014
    One of the best dramas of 1994.
    """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
  5. Sep 10, 2014
    Quiz Show has plenty of thrills, an intriguing plot and first rate acting from the cast.
    *************************************************************
  6. Sep 10, 2014
    One of my favourite dramas with a terrific cast and excellent direction from Robert Redford.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  7. Feb 12, 2014
    A very well created fresco of this behind the scenes film. It caches in a brilliant way how mass media, this giant agent of socialization manipulates people. It just gives them what they want to see, keeping them away from the real problems of life. Even one of the greatest intellectual figures of that time is trapped in this game, giving us a great example of the strength that surrounds the men we cannot see. They are simply there, playing with the weakness of the human being, turning it in their favour. Expand
  8. Jun 19, 2013
    "I can't decide if you think too much of me or too little." Redford keeps enlightening me on issues I wasn't previously aware of. Eye-opening (as to what networks could get away with) and entertaining. It is everything you could possibly ask for in a film.

Robert Redford has directed Quiz Show as entertainment, history, and challenge.
  2. As taut, sleek and guiltily comfortable as the classic Chrysler automobile we see at the beginning, Quiz Show is built for entertaining road performance.
  3. Robert Redford's best and richest directorial effort.