8.4

1. sanjay
    pretty gruesome stuff!!
  2. LarryN.
    Feb 8, 2008
    Went with my dad & son for a Saturday afternoon at the movies. My son picked Rambo, I had little to no expectations. This is an excellent action film, very well done, from the cinematography to the sound, direction, script, special effects, and acting. Of course if this not your favorite movie genre & you don't like Stallone stay away, but please leave your bogus comments to yourself.
  3. MathewK.
    Jan 26, 2008
    Saw the movie lastnight! just as Thomas said! absolutly amazing...explosions,mindless gruesome violence and manliness! none of the censor-board-safe-good-for-my-child!loved the movie!
  4. BryanC
    Jan 26, 2008
    Rambo kicked my ASS! A great finale to the series.
  5. MelvinD.
    Jan 30, 2008
    The best thing about this movie is that it depicts what's going on in Myanmar(albeit a little bit exaggerated). Sure... it doesn't have the critic-appealing factors in movies like Children of Men but IMO, the best movies are the ones that stick in your head and stays in your mind (i even heard guys whistling to the Rambo tune in the washroom after the movie)...and Rambo 4 The best thing about this movie is that it depicts what's going on in Myanmar(albeit a little bit exaggerated). Sure... it doesn't have the critic-appealing factors in movies like Children of Men but IMO, the best movies are the ones that stick in your head and stays in your mind (i even heard guys whistling to the Rambo tune in the washroom after the movie)...and Rambo 4 definitely leaves a lasting impact. Great movie to watch if you have the balls for it. To me, it really made me look at the Myanmar situation seriously. And for that alone, this movie deserves a perfect 10. Expand
  6. JosephS.
    Feb 3, 2008
    Much more like first blood than its sequels. This is by far the best Rambo since first blood. and boy is it violent. You like action.....than don't miss Rambo.
  7. CatalinS.
    Feb 4, 2008
    John Rambo is a real action movie.Probably the best. The movie have a deep message and is outstanding.Maybe the critics wants to see in John Rambo a love movie well its not, its a masterpiece. This is the best Rambo .
  8. ThomasB
    Jan 22, 2008
    It's Rambo. Based on the Rating: "R for strong graphic bloody violence, sexual assaults, grisly images and language" It is everything Rambo is about, it doesn't need a story, just 1 and a half hours of mindless violence, explosions and manliness. Can't wait for the UK release!
  9. JTBea
    Jan 24, 2008
    oscar worthy, eh..no brining back the true legacy of Rambo, yes! this will turn into a cult class, mark my words a definite fan pleaser
  10. ChrisC
    Jan 25, 2008
    This movie kicks ASS!!! It did not disappoint. It's everything that a Rambo movie should be, it's the most surrealistic violence since Saving Private Ryan. Stallone knows how to end a series...
  11. MarkE.
    Jan 25, 2008
    In my opinion although it's more like a FACT, this movie was very well directed and written. It takes place in a very realistic environment and is in a very real life situation that could pass for something that still happens in 3rd world countries today. The action in the film is definately for true moviegoers and definately for Rambo fans. If you want fast paced, eye popping, jaw In my opinion although it's more like a FACT, this movie was very well directed and written. It takes place in a very realistic environment and is in a very real life situation that could pass for something that still happens in 3rd world countries today. The action in the film is definately for true moviegoers and definately for Rambo fans. If you want fast paced, eye popping, jaw dropping, heart pumping action then this is the movie for you. I personaly think this movie should be enjoyed by all who know or dont know what great film-making is all about. I'd say congratulations Stallone on bringing a nice BANG to start 2008 and I hope there are more ideas in the works. Expand
  12. NickC.
    Jan 25, 2008
    Why did the Philadelphia Inquirer give it such a low score and such a positive comment? I'd be disappointed if the critics liked this one.
  13. JoeS
    Jan 26, 2008
    This was the BEST action film I've seen in 20 years!!! It's nice to see a movie made for guys who wear their balls with pride!!!
  14. YeminH.
    Jan 26, 2008
    A fantastic and highly entertaining move. What a rush! More manliness than critics can handle. We need more rambo! Sylvester, give us another!
  15. NT
    Jan 26, 2008
    Great movie to kick off the year. 1.5 hours of blood and explosions, that's what Rambo is all about!
  16. JohnN.
    Jan 27, 2008
    It's funny looking at the "professional reviewers" compared to the viewers. They are not allowed to say they liked this movie. It was a blast. It was Rambo. He shows up, kicks the crap out of 200 guys, and goes home. I really loved it.
  17. johnr
    Jan 27, 2008
    I am not sure if critics even know what to look for in a movie. I realize in today's politically correct non emasculating society that we live in that a action hero is not popular. But, in this case, they are incredibly wrong, Rambo freaking rocks.
    Jan 27, 2008
    The critics suck balls . you will pay to see something you probably never saw before . must see Action flick !!!!
  19. ToddA
    Jan 28, 2008
    what more could you ask for in an action movie? no cheesy love scenes, no stupid anti-war topics. just a man who knows what he was bred to do. and plenty of bad people to do it to. sure its a bit on the brutal side but if you cant take that then what the hell are you doing living in disneyland. fantastic action, great characters best movie in a loooong time
  20. dutchMatrix
    Jan 28, 2008
    This is an awesome movie! Everyone loves war movies, Call of duty 4 anyone? Please tell all your friends to se it. why doesn't Arnold and Sly make a movie? I love 80's movies, now we need an 80's President!
  21. ChrisS.
    Jan 28, 2008
    The best one since First Blood!
  22. LonnieC.
    Jan 28, 2008
    Rambo was exactly what I expected it to be: an over-the-top ode to the action movies of the 80s and 90s. It starts a little slow, but once the action starts, it rarely let's up. This was definitely not Citizen Kane or Gone With the Wind, but it was a mantastic thrillride. If you've ever enjoyed a Rambo movie, you must see this.
  23. BrandonC.
    Jan 28, 2008
    This movie was great. Every single Stallone film that comes out gets panned, this one in particular because it has a powerful right wing message. Theres very little dialog, and a lot of good dying, but when they do talk, they tell you the only way to fix war is kill even more.
  24. AndyA
    Jan 28, 2008
    Well, if you read the critic
  25. DougP.
    Jan 31, 2008
    Best movie I have seen in ages. Amazing. Gore. Blood. Action. And a huge body count. Fk the critics.
  26. TheSacMan
    Jan 30, 2008
    This exceeded my expectations. I mean I was dragged to this movie thinking it was going to suck. I made the mistake listening to the critics. Never again.
  27. TedP.
    Feb 19, 2008
    Violent? Sure. But brutally authentic. A reminder of war
  28. RyanL.
    Feb 20, 2008
    This is an amazing film and to say its to violent just isn't true because this stuff is actually happening in Burma so overall Stallone puts on an amazing performance.
  29. JohnC
    Feb 2, 2008
    Gone with the wind, Titanic, and Exorcist may be the best in their categories but Rambo is the best in its category!
  30. DanielA
    Feb 3, 2008
    The most fun I've had in ages!
  31. ChristianD.
    Feb 4, 2008
    It was absolutely insane. I went in looking for a Rambo movie and i got a Rambo movie. zero punches were pulled, and it was by far one of the best action movies i have seen in theaters in quite some time. Stallone is back with a vengeance. that man will be making action movies until his heart stops.
  32. JeffI.
    Feb 8, 2008
    I cant even begin to explain how great this movie was.
  33. MarvinT.
    Feb 8, 2008
    Haha Rambo I don't know how a critic could seriously rate this movie lower then a 10 we all know your not going to see it for the cinematic experience and nice cinematography its Rambo 100 people get blown to bits. Just what I expected.
  34. RobertF.
    Jun 23, 2008
    Fantastic 4th installment for the Rambo series. High energy, powerful story line and great acting/directing.
  35. JAvi
    Jan 24, 2008
    Best freaking movie (if your a guy) ever, just Rambo tearing up these bad guys in the movie. AWSOME!
  36. JordanS.
    Jan 25, 2008
    Absolutely bad ass! action does not get better then this. Honestly, not even being ironic or anything, this is easily the best directed Stallone movie and in the running for one of his best movies ever. I don't get the bad reviews, I really don't.
  37. RandyB.
    Jan 25, 2008
    This really is an owesome movie!!! Be ready for heavy duty military action.
  38. AndrewN.
    Jan 25, 2008
    U.S.A.! U.S.A.! This movie was simply amazing. It brought entertainment to the whole crowd. Everyone in the theatre was oo'ing and ah'ing and hell yeah'ing through the entire movie. Amazing.
  39. AT
    Jan 25, 2008
    Fun film. It does what you want it to do: entertain
  40. JohnRambo
    Jan 26, 2008
    I am sick of critics . . . look if you are like these idiots and were there on opening night watching Happy Feet then this is not the movie for you. It really does not matter if you are or are not a Rambo fan, this was what action movies are all about, 101 ways to kill a man. Quick character build up . . . gore . . . killing . . . more gore . . . explosion . . . killing, well you get the I am sick of critics . . . look if you are like these idiots and were there on opening night watching Happy Feet then this is not the movie for you. It really does not matter if you are or are not a Rambo fan, this was what action movies are all about, 101 ways to kill a man. Quick character build up . . . gore . . . killing . . . more gore . . . explosion . . . killing, well you get the idea. Great action movie, great way to end the series. 10 of 10. Expand
  41. GlennW.
    Jan 26, 2008
    This Movie was the best so far this year. Rotten Tomatoes blow balls. All the critics that gave it under 50 should be sent to Burma to meet the Buddhist monks that want more people like Rambo in their country.
  42. SerajT.
    Jan 26, 2008
    If the bible had a sequel, it would be Rambo 4. This movie not only owns but actually sends out a powerful message. It shows all the horrible things happening every day in these countries and shows just how horrible violence can be. Also it just plane tight. I thought the movie was ok, but once the climax kicked in i knew this movie was on par with the legendary movie Commando.
  43. LoganS.
    Jan 26, 2008
    I never thought any movie could give me more action than 2 or 300 but this did! Sly you didn't make it for the critcs you made it for the fans. Best action movie ever!
  44. jeffm.
    Jan 27, 2008
    my wife and I wanted to see a movie and Rambo was not on our list. We were going to see cloverfield but guys coming out of the theater were shouting "Rambo, freaking awesom". So we reluctantly went and saw the movie. It was fantastic. All action packed, fast paced, real guys movie. We both love it. But if you got young kids, leave them home cause the movie makes saw looks like it was made my wife and I wanted to see a movie and Rambo was not on our list. We were going to see cloverfield but guys coming out of the theater were shouting "Rambo, freaking awesom". So we reluctantly went and saw the movie. It was fantastic. All action packed, fast paced, real guys movie. We both love it. But if you got young kids, leave them home cause the movie makes saw looks like it was made for sissy boys. Expand
  45. ArohS.
    Jan 27, 2008
    Great depiction of what is happening over in Burhma. Jim and Dean should meet each other they'd make a great couple.
  46. dwalker
    Jan 27, 2008
    If you liked the first three rambo movies.................this is a must see....................trust me, you wii agree.
  47. MarcusL.
    Jan 27, 2008
    You got to check this movie out. This movie was a huge surprise. I may go see it again, the action scenes were incredible. The crowd was yelling and at the end of the movie there were applause. Stallone did a great job. I don't understand why the critics are panning this movie so bad. Maybe it was just too American. Awesome!!
  48. johnb.
    Jan 27, 2008
    Awesome film Total blood Bath but awesome fun and campy.
  49. MattL.
    Jan 27, 2008
    Absolutely amazing! If you don't go and see this movie you are not an American.
  50. JSweet
    Jan 28, 2008
    The movie was great. I have no idea what some of these critics are talking about. They need a reality check about war and genocide. I only wish it was longer.
  51. MattB.
    Jan 28, 2008
    I would like to know how all these critics got their jobs. Because they are freaking idiots. This movie was Awesome. Any critic that says otherwise is an idiot.
  52. FrankW.
    Jan 28, 2008
    This is hands down the best action movie that I've seen in years. Glad to see that Stallone still has the balls to release an "R" Rated movie unlikes some other action stars who made a mvie recently and toned it down so that it could reach a wider younder audience (*Cough* Die Hard). My only complaint is that it wasnt longer while it wouldnt have had the stamina to make it 3 hours, a This is hands down the best action movie that I've seen in years. Glad to see that Stallone still has the balls to release an "R" Rated movie unlikes some other action stars who made a mvie recently and toned it down so that it could reach a wider younder audience (*Cough* Die Hard). My only complaint is that it wasnt longer while it wouldnt have had the stamina to make it 3 hours, a 2 hour film would have been able to wind down the action at a more steady pace instead of just dropping off. All in all though it more than exceeded my expectations and left me wanting more of the old school action heroes. 10/10 Expand
  53. DavidD
    Jan 29, 2008
    GREAT movie!! You hit it right on the nail Micah!! That was actually what Sly said in an interview also. I have never seen a movie so loved by both young and old until now. Kudos to Sly for doing such a great job of writing and directing and acting in a time where we all knew he would be made fun of for making another Rambo movie! Just like Rocky, he is really taking charge and kept the GREAT movie!! You hit it right on the nail Micah!! That was actually what Sly said in an interview also. I have never seen a movie so loved by both young and old until now. Kudos to Sly for doing such a great job of writing and directing and acting in a time where we all knew he would be made fun of for making another Rambo movie! Just like Rocky, he is really taking charge and kept the best for last! Great job!! Expand
  54. RaedB.
    Jan 29, 2008
    This is a perfect action flick. It had a all the key things that make a great action flick. This is the only movie I have seen in about 10 years that literally had none stop explosive action.
  55. moviebuff
    Jan 29, 2008
    Tony montana are you in need of some counseling possibly?? Maybe some issues to discuss?? If anyone has ever taken the time to watch a Rambo movie it is not all fluff and frills, it is war. War is blood, this is what you expect when purchasing the tickets.
  56. ToddM
    Jan 30, 2008
    The MPAA rating says it all, "strong graphic bloody violence...." this movie would turn a gay man straight.
  57. BenR.
    Feb 1, 2008
    Second best Rambo movie. Despite its over the top violence it really made me wonder what was going on in Burma.
  58. Andrew
    Feb 13, 2008
    Very entertaining movie.
  59. BrandonE.
    Feb 17, 2008
    I am a Rambo fan since First Blood So I was excited and anxious when I heard This was being filmed. I did go into this thinking Stallone may have a hard time pulling Rambo off at his age, but the story and play fit pretty good with his life timeline as Rambo. Stallone is still in pretty good shape for his age. The acting was somewhat slow at times but bearable. I must admit that I was I am a Rambo fan since First Blood So I was excited and anxious when I heard This was being filmed. I did go into this thinking Stallone may have a hard time pulling Rambo off at his age, but the story and play fit pretty good with his life timeline as Rambo. Stallone is still in pretty good shape for his age. The acting was somewhat slow at times but bearable. I must admit that I was absolutely awed by the Graphic brutality that Stallone was obviously trying to portray of the Burmese Army. I believe this was Stallone's way of showing the world the Burmese situation. This film is as Much a political cry for the Burmese people as it was showing Evil getting it's just due in the end. Having said all that I was pleasantly surprised by this Movies message and stunned at the same time that humans can be that brutal and evil to one another. It is a different type of Rambo, but a good one in my mind. Expand
  60. MyatK.
    Feb 21, 2008
    Excessively violence I suppose but being a Burmese person, being violent to an evil regime seems rather justified. As a movie though, I was not disappointed. I knew it was going to be violent and damn did it deliver. This is the most awesome Rambo movie, like he LIQUIDATES like a 100 soldiers. awesome.
  61. RobertL
    Mar 14, 2008
    Does exactly what it says on the tin! Classical 80s action flick with up-to-date special effects and sound. A brutal gore-fest of exuberant proportions, but it makes for one hell of a roller-coaster ride. Forget the lack of deep character development and insight into the human condition, that's not what this film ever promised to be about.
  62. Ronnie
    Mar 5, 2008
    Brutal..... Bloody.... and Brilliant.... forget what some of these foolish critics say... if you like Rambo 1st blood then you will love Rambo 4... the various ways in which the enemy die keep you compelled to whats going on in the film and the supporting cast also deserve a round of applause... 10 out of 10 easily.
  63. TrentonD.
    Apr 29, 2008
    The movie did have a slower start, but it fits perfectly with all of the other Rambos. The ending was perfect because he finally came "full circle" like it was discussed in Rambo III. Good movie and full of action.
  64. PaulC
    May 22, 2008
    Love the Rambo movies. This one is like the other Rambo movies. It is refreshing to see a war where somebody has some balls unlike president Bush
  65. DayByDay
    May 28, 2008
    This is war people. War is not a game of peace and love for all you hippies out there. Great job Rambo. I also want to add that he did not want to go in there, but when others bring the war to him, watch out!!!
  66. KeithA.
    May 30, 2008
    This one KICKS ASS! I look forward to the next one, hopefully he does the Mexican script.
  67. TheBigmac
    Jun 1, 2008
    Don't listen to the critics on this one. (Or on any other for that matter). They're nothing but a bunch of artsie wannabees who wouldn't know hardcore action if it hit them in the face. Listen to the users on this one. If you're expecting Schindler's list out of this movie you're in the wrong place. If on the other hand you're expecting to revive those Don't listen to the critics on this one. (Or on any other for that matter). They're nothing but a bunch of artsie wannabees who wouldn't know hardcore action if it hit them in the face. Listen to the users on this one. If you're expecting Schindler's list out of this movie you're in the wrong place. If on the other hand you're expecting to revive those nostalgic Saturday afternoons of yore loaded with prisoners of war and delta force, you're in for a treat. I've never seen the carnage of war depicted so viscerally and at the same time so realistically as in here. And the result, kicks ass. I have a newfound respect for Stallone as a director and I will certainly follow his upcoming projects from now on. Thia movie f*ckin rocks! Expand
  68. JimA
    Jan 24, 2008
    Any critic that hates on this film should be fired from their job for incompetence. With that being said RAMBO captures what has been missing in action movies for the past ten years, hard core, realistic, down and dirty brutality. This is not only the best RAMBO by far, but it is the best action flick in a decade. A MUST SEE for true action fans.
  69. RobS.
    Jan 25, 2008
    This movie Rocks...just don't bring your girlfriend...unless she likes gore!
  70. AndyH.
    Jan 25, 2008
    Welcome back you big beautiful killing machine! Bravo!!!!
  71. Betadog
    Jan 25, 2008
    Unreal!!! the olf guy can still pull it off. this movie is great.
  72. MikeJ.
    Jan 26, 2008
    I've always loved the Rambo movies. This one was excellent in my opinion. I dont know how all the critics gave it the crappy reviews they did. It was badass. I definetly go see it again. Can't wait for it to come out on Bluray!
  73. EricY.
    Jan 26, 2008
    There will NOT be another movie this year with this much action or explosions and dead bad guys. This movie was action-packed and it was awesome. Sly did make this movie for the fans and once again has proven that the critics don't know anything. Great movie!
  74. Rambofan
    Jan 26, 2008
    This movie was excellent, Stallone still got it!
  75. JohnR.
    Jan 26, 2008
    Go See RAMBO! Pure Carnage, Good vs Evil, exactly what you want from a Rambo movie. This movie does not hold anything back. I will definitely see it again.
  76. Jizzle
    Jan 26, 2008
    Remember when you were young and went to see action movies back in the 80's? Well be prepared to take a trip down memory lane as this movie literally made me feel like a kid again. If you are male and went to see this movie and were "disturbed" or "disgusted" please make sure to check inside your pants and further clarify that you are still a man.
  77. AndrewT
    Jan 26, 2008
    No newspaper reviews do this movie justice. I saw Cloverfield and Sweeny Todd recently, but both failed to capture me like Rambo did. Its not just about the blinding gore or heart-pounding action, this movie is great! Negative reviews of this film obviously stem from biased critics without the backbone to admit it is a good movie. Their reviews were written the moment they heard Stallone No newspaper reviews do this movie justice. I saw Cloverfield and Sweeny Todd recently, but both failed to capture me like Rambo did. Its not just about the blinding gore or heart-pounding action, this movie is great! Negative reviews of this film obviously stem from biased critics without the backbone to admit it is a good movie. Their reviews were written the moment they heard Stallone was making another Rambo. Expand
  78. TjR.
    Jan 27, 2008
    It will blow you away! This is an action movie, It is called RAMBO. I'm not sure what some of these critics expected, a love-story? Rambo conforms to a mythic archetype that has been around as long as people have written stories. he is Beowulf, Achilles, all the warrior-heroes of antiquity rolled into one. In a world where we are used to incompetence, impotence and prevarication by It will blow you away! This is an action movie, It is called RAMBO. I'm not sure what some of these critics expected, a love-story? Rambo conforms to a mythic archetype that has been around as long as people have written stories. he is Beowulf, Achilles, all the warrior-heroes of antiquity rolled into one. In a world where we are used to incompetence, impotence and prevarication by politicians and leaders Rambo is a man who simply acts! We all wish the world were that simple and for 90 minutes it so wonderfully is. Expand
  79. TristanT
    Jan 27, 2008
    If you paid to see a movie with deep story and an intricate plot, why would you see Rambo IV? I went into this movie hoping to see an action packed blood bath and this movie delivered 5 fold. It makes the opening scene of Saving Private Ryan look like the Lion King. This might just be the first movie I ever buy on DVD.
  80. AaronS.
    I liked this movie.
  81. Johnrambo
    Jan 27, 2008
    I just watched this movie and I was not disappointed! This movie makes you thankful that you live in America and not some third world country. Don't go by critic reviews, see this movie!
  82. Joe
    Jan 27, 2008
    Simply, GREAT! If you like any of the previous Rambo movies than this will in no way disappoint. IMO this was the BEST of the series!
  83. Happyman
    Jan 27, 2008
    This really is the best action movie of the decade, Gitty, violent, over the top and I loved every moment of it
  84. Micah
    Jan 28, 2008
    Holy Crap that was awesome! In a culture that demands that everyone must be equally and pathetically feminine, I completely expected the critics to respond in the same spineless, limp way they always do. Heaven forbid a man act like one. Anyway don't worry, I'm sure watching one episode of "Will and Grace" will wash that mean man right out of your hair. For everybody else, keep Holy Crap that was awesome! In a culture that demands that everyone must be equally and pathetically feminine, I completely expected the critics to respond in the same spineless, limp way they always do. Heaven forbid a man act like one. Anyway don't worry, I'm sure watching one episode of "Will and Grace" will wash that mean man right out of your hair. For everybody else, keep them coming! There are some of us that still haven't found that feminine side yet. Expand
  85. JayM
    Jan 29, 2008
    for all the people who thought this movie was going to be bad your so WRONG. this movie is pact with action,violence,gore. great movie 4 STARS!!!! deserves an Oscar. by far the best movie ive seen in a long time. those critics don't know anything there job is to destroy good movies. bastards. Stallone brilliant actor/director. LONG LIVE SYLVESTER STALLONE
  86. JasonB.
    Bloody, gore, loved it.
  87. JasonG
    Feb 22, 2008
    Best one yet, I love action and gore and it has both. If you don't like action, gore or violence, don't rate it, don't even watch it, opinions are like a**holes, every one has one.
  88. MartinA.
    Feb 23, 2008
    Absolutely brilliant! Entertained the whole way through with great direction. the action was graphic yet realistic, the storyline worked well and in the end it had heart. Well done Sly.
  89. ShakirA.
    Feb 24, 2008
    Film was great, 10/10 easily great film to watch. A must see.
  90. ShaunC
    Mar 22, 2008
    Excellent film....Yes its gory, and yes there are scenes where children get killed...But these things happen over there. That was what Stallone tried to get across, the horrifying things that happen that the general world doesnt know about. And as for Rambo not having much to say, he never did in any of his films. In First Blood (the original), Rambo was a quiet person who just wanted to Excellent film....Yes its gory, and yes there are scenes where children get killed...But these things happen over there. That was what Stallone tried to get across, the horrifying things that happen that the general world doesnt know about. And as for Rambo not having much to say, he never did in any of his films. In First Blood (the original), Rambo was a quiet person who just wanted to be left alone until he was pushed too far by the local law enforcement. He's the same in this, just wants his quiet life until he is again forced into fighting to save peoples lives. Excellent film, blood thirsty but what do people think real warfare is, a slap round the face. My girlfriend loved it, she hates violent films but understood what the film was trying to get across. Expand
  91. AquinD.
    Mar 24, 2008
    Superb action, very fast and a decent plot.
  92. May 23, 2011
    One of my favourite movies, it really deserves more than it got. Great story and action, Stallone is really charismatic. An awesome finale to the series.
  93. Jan 19, 2015
    O Que posso dizer,não esperava tanto de Rambo IV,mas subestimei Stallone mas pode deixar que essa é a primeira e última vez.
    Brilhantemente escrito,dirigido e atuado por Sylvester Stallone!!!.
    Excelente história criada por Sly,uma certa cena de guerra no filme comove. Um excelente entretenimento,sangrento,cheio de ação e cheio de mensagem.
  94. Nick
    Jan 25, 2008
    just saw it as the fourth movie in a Rambo marathon, and even after the first three, it stands out for being crazy violent. really fun, really good, nice way to say goodbye to an 80s icon.
  95. OsitoH.
    Feb 6, 2008
    I really enjoyed it. Stallone is a man with moral as well as physical courage--he has the cajones to say that when dealing with evil men it takes more than appealing to their better nature.
  96. PeterJ.
    Jun 10, 2008
    Fantastic movie. While it may be a bit gorey, this is reality over there. A Rambo shoot em up with a political message. Couldn't have done a much better job. The critics have officially lost their minds.
  97. AlfonsoR
    Jan 22, 2008
    Sly is back on top after a slight misstep with 06's Balboa. An almost perfect movie if it wasn't for the score. If Sly would have brought in his brother Frankie to do the music, this would have been a perfect 10!
  98. RaviS.
    Jan 25, 2008
    It's great to see John back....Stallone has excelled again in direction after Rocky Balboa....a treat to Rambo fans.
  99. AlanM.
    Jan 25, 2008
    Don't bring your girlfriend - go to a bar and have a few with your buds and prepare to be blown away by some of the most graphic combat scenes every to make the screen! There are some classic one-liners by Rambo and if you can accept the movie for what it is...you will enjoy the ride of your life! P.S. Bring a helmet...
  100. chrissmrzzz
    Jan 26, 2008
    WOW, i expected garbage, but came out surprised and pleased...lol...lots of action, very intense at times...the bad guys are reallly bad, which makes it that much more exciting when rambo takes them out.......funniest part...KING KOBRAA!

In the Rambo canon, where does this one fit? The tone is closer to "First Blood" but the body count is more "Rambo III." No matter how one dices and slices this new Rambo, the first one in 20 years, it will likely please fans of the long-in-the-tooth series.
  2. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Stallone (who looks fit but mostly keeps his shirt on) has no intention of bogging the action down, but it's still a notably cheerless exercise, without knowing winks or stabs (pardon the expression) at humor. It is in all respects, rather, a completely workmanlike effort.
  3. In short, No. 4 is one big snore.