8.2

1. Nov 25, 2010
    The music was catchy, the effects were good, the plot was unpredictable, and I was entertained the entire time. This dark-art film is truly the Rocky Horror of this generation.
  2. Apr 11, 2011
    A brilliant film with fantastic acting, story, visuals and soundtrack. Intelligent and unique with subtle commentary on the compulsions and conditions of our kind. Not the highest budget film but makes up for it in originality and actually having something new to bring to the board rather than just being another mindless action romp.

Also has a disturbing Gothic charm which is an unusual

Also has a disturbing Gothic charm which is an unusual selling point.

9/10 because some areas of the plot could really have been expanded upon.
  3. Jun 9, 2011
    Generally, this movie is based upon the music. If you are short on cash and can only buy the soundtrack, do so. The plot is not a huge thing, but it is a very interesting concept. Much more of a dark outlook than Repo Men. If you ever want to find someone who knows this, just tell them what Zydrate comes in. Definitely not a normal movie. Whether that is good or bad is your choice.
  4. Mar 8, 2014
    Just as bloody, gory and terrifying as the "Saw" series. We have some nice music and lyrics but it gets exceedingly dull as the movie trudges on.
  5. Aug 14, 2012
    How is the user score at 8.2? Am I missing something here? The film is quite terrible. The songs aren't memorable, the story feels non-existent with nothing to really pull it forward except songs that aren't worth tapping your foot to, and the whole thing is just boring. It's sad when Paul Sorvino is better at singing than anyone else in this piece of dung.
  6. Aug 30, 2012
    Critics must have smoked something heavy: this is a really good movie with a great cast (even Paris Hilton, who is the most useless person in this world), great chracters (like Blind Mag), good music and a good plot.
  7. Sep 6, 2012
    Where do I start?
    The acting was good, the music was catchy, it was silly and dark at the same time, it was just a great film all together.
    The music was amazing and I still sing it all the time, the lyrics where between actual music and just a conversation (an abnormal conversation, these characters have nothing normal to talk about) which they actually pulled off pretty well. It was
    Where do I start?
    It was silly, the scenes with the Largo's (Pavi, Luigi, Amber and Rotti) never took themselves seriously (except maybe a few parts with Rotti,) and the plot didn't always want to be taken seriously. It was extremely surreal and that's what I love about it.
    Yet again, the plot didn't always want to be taken seriously and a couple things just came out of nowhere and left just as quickly (which pisses me off in ANY movie,) but mostly it wasn't a terrible plot.
    It was dark. Two words, organ repossessions. You can't have that and not have it be dark. It doesn't happen.
    Yes, Shilo could be a total **** and the plot jumped around in a few places, but this is an awesome movie. I haven't seen Repo Men yet, so let's not bring that rip-off up.
  8. Apr 13, 2013
    this is by far my favorite movie ever the songs are great the acting is good and the story is awesome if you've never seen this movie GO BUY IT NOW! also paris hilton is unrecognizable in this.

1. Reviewed by: John Anderson
    So over-the-top it's purple. At the same time, it's not too many lengths of intestine beyond some mainstream movies, "Sweeney Todd" being the most obvious comparison.
    The grim finality of the ensuing pietà suggests the last act of Hamlet or, rather, Hamlet 2--so embarrassing that, for the first time, I wanted to avert my eyes from the screen, although that might have also been because Repo! appears to have been shot with a cell phone.
  3. Reviewed by: Sean Howe
    If steampunk bloodbaths aren't for you, it's a long wait for the fat lady to sing.