7.1

1. MorganW.
    Jan 31, 2009
    I think this is one of the best films of 2007. I disagree with those who think that there is no redemption in this story. It rivals films like The Believer in its portrayal of internal conflict, and it is a beautiful (and heartbreaking) study of morality. This film is undoubtedly worth seeing.
  2. Dec 14, 2010
    The only criterium I have for liking or not liking a movie is: do I keep watching ? This one, I definitely did keep watching. The acting is superb, the unfolding drama and conflict are intense. I wonder why these movies never really make it to the big screen...
  3. TrevorD.
    Apr 18, 2008
    Brilliant story line.

1. Paints itself into a corner, creating a static situation in which everyone is either stymied or wracked by indecision, leaving the movie free for its two male leads to wallow in self-pity, remorse and bad behavior.
  2. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    A dramatic situation that should be wrenching is mostly tedious in Reservation Road.
  3. Reviewed by: Scott Foundas
    Reservation Road itself may twist and turn into the New England night, but emotionally and dramatically, the movie that bears its name is a dead end.