Miramax Films | Release Date: October 1, 1992
8.7
Universal acclaim based on 586 Ratings
WATCH NOW
Check box if your review contains spoilers 0 characteres (5000 max)
thesantanafanJan 29, 2011
This review contains spoilers. It had no real point to it. Just another movie about a job gone wrong where everybody dies. The dialogue was one of the least impressive things about it... It was awkward and unconvincing, despite being acted by decent actors. I couldn't see the film as an unfolding story, I could only see it as Tarantino's writing. I think that seeing dudes screaming and covered in blood was supposed to cloud people's judgement with shock. The fact that the actors were good made everybody assume that the rest of the movie was good. I am an empathetic person who doesn't like violence, but even I couldn't see this as "brutal". All I saw were actors with red crap on them making hurting noises. I didn't buy it.

I loved Pulp Fiction, and I had high hopes for this movie, and I was very disapointed. Upon seeing the credits roll, I said one thing out loud:
"That was retarded."

Maybe I'm not 'getting' the movie, maybe I need to see it again, but for the time being I'm giving it a thumbs down.
YouliJ.Jun 23, 2004
Pointless violence from a high school drop out.
0 of 3 users found this helpful
SamS.Nov 29, 2009
How does Joe's son die? No one shoots him.
4 of 23 users found this helpful
galaxyquest4lyfMar 8, 2016
Not as good as Galaxy Quest

....................................................................................................................................................