7.4

1. Rem
    Jun 1, 2014
    Without a doubt this movie tries to be more than what it is. Dreamworks hit a new low with this film, and it shows in their completely annoying and idiotic character Jack Frost. Also while I understand that this is a children's movies, some of the dialogue is incredibly cringeworthy and the jokes come up empty. The animations are decent, but the idea of listening to Chris Pine's effort in trying to portray a clueless teen boy, it's just not worth it. Expand
  2. Jul 26, 2013
    The Movie is so bad in parts that it is funny, HAS SOME AWESOME ACTION IN IT THOUGH AND HAS A DECENT STORY LINE, not worth paying money for just wait till its on TV or download it, Average at best and the film has one of the best quotes of all time, "If u hear the moon talking to u, Listing to it", So bad that it is good.
  3. Nov 26, 2012
    This movie was beautiful to look at. The characters were striking and vibrant in appearance. The writing was never very clever or insightful though. I think I would have loved this movie if I was under the age of 10, but their was very little that would entertain adults as well as children. Overall it wasn't unpleasant, but I wouldn't really recommend seeing it to anyone either.

1. Reviewed by: Olly Richards
    Nov 26, 2012
    It's gorgeously designed, deftly written and frequently laugh-out-loud funny. For child or adult, this is a fantasy to get lost in.
  2. Reviewed by: Josh Winning
    Nov 25, 2012
    More "oooh… aaah" than "ho-ho-ho", ROTG is so full of yuletide razzmatazz that only true Scrooges will have trouble stomaching it. If only Santa's workshop had given the script more of a tinker...
  3. Reviewed by: Jody Mitori
    Nov 23, 2012
    The Guardians make a winning team that is a prime candidate for a sequel, just like "The Avengers."