5.3

1. May 29, 2012
    A step down from the first sequel, Rugrats go Wild is exactly its namesake. The plot is wild and it really gets out of hand. A crossover between Rugrats and Wild Thornberrys could have been a little better executed.
  2. Aug 26, 2012
    if you thought the first rugrats was the best in the series then you haven't seen this and the rugrats in paris one cause you have no idea what your missing out.
  3. Aug 28, 2012
    it was sad in a few scenes but it was wort it ........................................................................................................
  4. Mar 4, 2014
    I loved this movie. I am a big fan of the rugrats. So yeah I liked this movie I laughed a lot. And now I'm bored and I don't know what to say. Anyways whoever is reading this, have a nice day.

Rugrats Go Wild! represents one giant leap forward for corporate cartoon synergy, but one similarly large step back for the Rugrats franchise.
  2. Reviewed by: Jennie Punter
    Too wildly ambitious in its goal to unite two powerful TV tribes to serve a common goal, but its unsentimental music (hip songs by Devo's Mark Mothersbaugh) and visual delights will capture the imagination of young and old.
  3. Don't expect much from the scratch-and-sniff "odorama" gimmick; the mischievous John Waters set a higher standard for that novelty in "Polyester" (1981).