GoDigital Media Group | Release Date: October 15, 2004
7.7
Generally favorable reviews based on 27 Ratings
Watch Now
BradH.Sep 7, 2008
Superb story. Excellent acting. Tastefully done. The family can watch this.
GregP.Feb 17, 2007
An excellent movie that is on par with SPR , but completed with a fraction of the budget is quite an accomplishment. A movie for future generations to see how the everyday man of WWII generation truly did save the world.
MeNOct 10, 2006
This is the greatest movie ever.
KrisC.Jul 2, 2006
A cinematically beautiful depiction of a story that deserved to be told. Great casting and choice use of WWII re-enactors. Amazing sound, both effects and score.
ChrisA.Sep 15, 2009
Was a good, yet not action packed war movie. We need more like this that are less glam more emotion.
Critic2012May 11, 2012
Saints and Soldiers isn't the greatest war film by a long shot- Black Hawk Down and Band of Brothers guaranteed that. But it does give the audience an insider's viewpoint to the soldier's struggle with his faith, his freedom, and war itself.
Derek1127Mar 27, 2015
I watched this movie in a film class and I thought it was pretty good. I thought the movie was well acted even though there are really no superstar actors in it. Special effects usually is what makes a war movie good and unfortunately that isI watched this movie in a film class and I thought it was pretty good. I thought the movie was well acted even though there are really no superstar actors in it. Special effects usually is what makes a war movie good and unfortunately that is where this movie comes up short. Overall Saints and Soldiers was an average war movie. I would recommend it Expand