4.9

1. Feb 11, 2011
    Awesome show... If you like outdoors or rock climbing you will love it. Thought the movie was way intense. Only problem is that the "true story" part is pretty far fetched.
  2. Feb 17, 2011
    I thoroughly enjoyed this show. Being an avid outdoors person, I could relate to the happenings that took place in the movie. I haven't lost any friends, but have been trained in avalanche awareness and have been in areas where the alert level has been high. I have seen them from a distance on multiple occasions and can understand the emotion that was portrayed rather vividly in the worldI thoroughly enjoyed this show. Being an avid outdoors person, I could relate to the happenings that took place in the movie. I haven't lost any friends, but have been trained in avalanche awareness and have been in areas where the alert level has been high. I have seen them from a distance on multiple occasions and can understand the emotion that was portrayed rather vividly in the world below the surface in Sanctum. If you like wilderness camping and survival you will enjoy and relate to this movie. Although unlikely in most situations, there is a risk involved with any extreme activity and caving definitely fits the potential for extreme activities. Great movie. Definitely worth watching in 3D. Expand
  3. Oct 28, 2011
    Leí algunas críticas destructivas antes de ver la película, sin embargo considero que están bastante erradas. La historia no está tan bien tejida y suele ser exagerada, sinembargo a nivel de aventura es muy entretenida, te produce mucha tensión y creo que desenmascara muchos instintos que tenemos de supervivencia y el egoísmo en el Ser Humano.
  4. Apr 16, 2012
    This movie isn't a 10 - I'm only giving it that to balance the score because people are hating on this movie for no reason. The acting is kinda cheesy at the beginning but it gets better once the action startes. The 3D is veryy well done and there are some very tense sequences. It's a 7 / 10 for me.

1. Reviewed by: Connie Ogle
    Feb 5, 2011
    The bigger problem with the film, which is genuinely unnerving at times, is what happens when the cavers are not in immediate peril, because they talk.
  2. Reviewed by: Nick de Semlyen
    Feb 5, 2011
    Workmanlike suspenser, with plenty of cold water but sparse chills. When it comes to James Cameron scuba thrillers, "The Abyss" still has the edge.
  3. Reviewed by: Peter Travers
    Feb 5, 2011
    The movie ultimately reveals itself as a pretender with no balls. Creatively, it's all wet.