6.6

1. MatthewT.
    Sep 16, 2007
    It's Amanda's story and is really pretty brilliant and heartbreaking. It's the best of the three.
  2. JamesK.
    Jan 26, 2007
    Saw 3 builds on the foundations of the two previous installments of the series, and to that it should take credit. It follows almost flawlessly from the story of the previous movie, seamlessly integrating the unique themes, storyline and motives. Writers Leigh Whannell and James Wan, who co-wrote the first two installments, create a fresh new atmosphere, heavily influenced with the token Saw 3 builds on the foundations of the two previous installments of the series, and to that it should take credit. It follows almost flawlessly from the story of the previous movie, seamlessly integrating the unique themes, storyline and motives. Writers Leigh Whannell and James Wan, who co-wrote the first two installments, create a fresh new atmosphere, heavily influenced with the token horror mystery thriller genre that leaves audiences suspended on the edge of their seats. Although not for the faint-hearted, and admittedly a little disturbing, the visual effects provide an appealing complement to the plot. Expand
  3. GeorgeG.
    Oct 27, 2006
    Incredible, a reality horror film, good end, good begining, a good movie.
  4. Yashar
    Oct 28, 2006
    SAW is still the best horror franchise out there and while 2nd and 3rd films are weaker than original, at least this one has a rather different direction (Though more like SAW2).
  5. Marlowe
    Oct 29, 2006
    Although some of the scenes were quite out-played and over done. It was, in my opinion, the best movie since "The Lobsterman From Mars" or "Killer Klowns From Outer Space."
  6. EvilM.
    Jan 23, 2007
    This movie was excellent. I loved the blood and the sadistic games of Jigsaw. Everybody who thinks the movie was too awful are typically Britney Spears roadmovie fans.
  7. CoryH.
    Jan 24, 2007
    First of all, the Saw movies are not really meant to be scary in my opinion. They are popcorn movies that you will talk about for days after viewing, either good or bad. This flick definitetly accomplished that for me. It wraps up a lot of the holes I had forgotten about from the first two, and makes the series better as a result. It is a fun, no nonsense, bloody and squirm inducing good First of all, the Saw movies are not really meant to be scary in my opinion. They are popcorn movies that you will talk about for days after viewing, either good or bad. This flick definitetly accomplished that for me. It wraps up a lot of the holes I had forgotten about from the first two, and makes the series better as a result. It is a fun, no nonsense, bloody and squirm inducing good time. Just watch it and have fun! Expand
  8. MikeJ.
    Feb 23, 2007
    Awesome!! This movie was for sure better then the first as it explained the entire trilogy. Also I love the testing of Amanda it was a great twist with great games and great horrors.
  9. JohnnyP.
    Feb 8, 2007
    Although it does not live up to the much anticipated release- it captures many storylines from first two in series, it does the series justice and I am eagerly awaiting a SAW4 in Oct if it comes to be.
  10. ScottL.
    Aug 25, 2007
    It makes you think! existentialism.
  11. AB
    Aug 26, 2007
    Although "Saw III" is even less scary than its prequels, it retains the unique mood and attitude of the series while boasting the best story yet. The level of gore has been raised considerably, which is actually a positive characteristic - it maintains a series trademark in a film that otherwise could have easily been shown on the Lifetime channel. For its ability to mix an important Although "Saw III" is even less scary than its prequels, it retains the unique mood and attitude of the series while boasting the best story yet. The level of gore has been raised considerably, which is actually a positive characteristic - it maintains a series trademark in a film that otherwise could have easily been shown on the Lifetime channel. For its ability to mix an important message with an extreme level of gore and a surprising ending, "Saw III" is the best "Saw" by far. Collapse
  12. VinceN.
    Oct 27, 2006
    This film was amazing! Scary and enjoyable disgusting!
  13. LadyBladethrust
    Oct 28, 2006
    The best horror flick I have seen since SeVen. Writing, acting, plot twists all superb.
  14. SarahC.
    Nov 21, 2006
    It was a great movie that involved a lot of blood and torure, but also sadness. I was sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to see what was going to happen next. I loved this movie.
  15. Oct 31, 2010
    It's worse than the first and the second movies, but it's quite good. It's a film very exciting and the end is excellent, even better than Saw I. It wasn't the best film of the year but it's impossible take your eyes of it.
  16. Nov 9, 2011
    Woo! Awesome fella. Better than the previous one. Still a little shallow and too incomplete. But the deaths are quite favorable to my preference. The ending really breaks my heart though.
  17. Oct 30, 2012
    Ok Saw II was pretty crap, Saw III however goes back to what made the original great. It begins to continue the story of detective Matthews but then loses itself in an even bigger story, someone is copying the Jigsaw killings but giving their victims no hope of escape. With Jigsaw on his death bed dying of a brain tumour and his apprentice Amanda being a pretty stubborn **** a doctor andOk Saw II was pretty crap, Saw III however goes back to what made the original great. It begins to continue the story of detective Matthews but then loses itself in an even bigger story, someone is copying the Jigsaw killings but giving their victims no hope of escape. With Jigsaw on his death bed dying of a brain tumour and his apprentice Amanda being a pretty stubborn **** a doctor and her husband must play their own games to earn back their lives. Though the plot is pretty crappy the traps are nice and finally some good gore rather than the **** few litres of blood we have been used to over the past couple of years. Intestines, brains and even some mulched up pigs are thrown into the line up with the most disgusting Saw yet. Expand
  18. May 3, 2013
    A nightmarish film but yet so good at its plot it is sensitively awesome. And seeing Jigsaw finally getting killed was a important part in the Saw trilogy. Definitely a must watch for die-hard Saw fans like me.

An improvement over the tedious "Saw II" (2005), this second sequel to the surprise 2004 hit still features the series' trademark gruesome "games" but shifts the focus to the relationships among the characters.
  2. While Saw III provides a decent number of new twists, psychological as well as torture-wise, it necessarily lacks the originality of its predecessors.
  3. The most depressing thing about this series is not the creativity of the bloodletting but the bleak view of human nature.