Saw VI

6.4

1. Dec 2, 2010
    "Do you want to play a game". No thanks Jigsaw I`ll pass.

Gets a "1" because you can re-use the DVD as a coaster. Metacritic actually insists that I write more about this movie, even though I don't want to. There is actually nothing else to say about it. Apart from that there should be a ban on releasing sequels that take a franchise beyond a trilogy. I`m all for artistic expression, but
    "Do you want to play a game". No thanks Jigsaw I`ll pass.

Gets a "1" because you can re-use the DVD as a coaster.

Metacritic actually insists that I write more about this movie, even though I don't want to. There is actually nothing else to say about it. Apart from that there should be a ban on releasing sequels that take a franchise beyond a trilogy. I`m all for artistic expression, but the ideas in this film were artistically expressed enough long ago. And really, if you can't tell a story in three films maybe it would be better off as a book.
  2. TylerD.
    Jan 2, 2010
    This film was abysmal. Uncreative, boring, drab...By far the worst film of the series. Saw II was better than this, and I didn't think it could get much worse than that.
  3. killdarren
    Oct 26, 2009
    Clearly, ever since well Saw 2 the producers don't give a darn about telling a good story they only want to keep making sequels. I think we're entering the law of diminishing returns and way too many splattered brains. The shop is closed.
  4. RobertA
    Feb 5, 2010
    Terrible acting, zero suspense, laughable logic and the promise of another one next year. How can we get this policy canceled?
  5. TravisM.
    Nov 15, 2009
    Saw VI allows people to finally make sense out of how everything was getting done as the original 'jigsaw' killer was in bed sick and finally dead. I go to watch Saw movies, because it seemed to be one series where I could get away from the traditional Hollywood liberal stupidity. However, when I watched the plot unfold for this one, I saw liberalism and the liberal message Saw VI allows people to finally make sense out of how everything was getting done as the original 'jigsaw' killer was in bed sick and finally dead. I go to watch Saw movies, because it seemed to be one series where I could get away from the traditional Hollywood liberal stupidity. However, when I watched the plot unfold for this one, I saw liberalism and the liberal message written all over. Trust me. It's not coincidental that the 'evil' health insurance guy in this movie is marked as the Villain. How convenient! Just as our country is facing the largest governmental takeover of the private sector in the world's history, Hollywood gives it's take on the subject even through the movie Saw VI! For entertainment purposes the movie was good, but the political undertone of this one drives its rating down. All things considered, this was the worst Saw movie yet. Expand
  6. JonhJ.
    Nov 1, 2009
    SAW 6! saw 6 what? 6 carrots? I love carrots... I saw saw 6 yesterday and it was pretty sick... in the fifth one they attempted to saw an oak tree down but the guy who was doing it was blind so he killed like 40,000 people before doing it.... I thought it was very extreme. This one though, takes it too even more extreme levels... THEY TRY TO SAW DOWN A EVERGREEN TREE!!!! I mean, how SAW 6! saw 6 what? 6 carrots? I love carrots... I saw saw 6 yesterday and it was pretty sick... in the fifth one they attempted to saw an oak tree down but the guy who was doing it was blind so he killed like 40,000 people before doing it.... I thought it was very extreme. This one though, takes it too even more extreme levels... THEY TRY TO SAW DOWN A EVERGREEN TREE!!!! I mean, how extreme is that? K, honestly, this movie sucks, one I realised that it was basically the same thing as all of the otehr ones, I just left. I just lied to my girlfriend and said I was going to the bathroom and ditched the movie to have a smoke. IT SUCKS. Expand
  7. RyanS
    Oct 23, 2009
    Terrible. Dumb. An insult to moviegoers everywhere. It's terribly ironic that a film talking about an unethical business was created by a business seeking to make money of cheap thrills and a dumb public who will pour money into a series that should've been "put to the test" and killed off three or four movies ago.
  8. HarveyB
    Oct 26, 2009
    Saw IV is well... just like all the saw movies before it except the first because the first has no flashbacks from any previous film. If you saw Saw IV,Saw V you just add these two and get this film, utter waste of time. go and see "Where The Wild Things Are" instead.
  9. Oct 24, 2010
    stupid scary too bloody movie -.- , this is even worse than the final destnation that is even the same people don't want these goddamit awful movies ,...... All things considered, this was the worst Saw movie yet
  10. Dec 5, 2011
    Eh it was ok. While Tobin Bell once again shined in the parts that he was in, The acting (besides him) was pretty average. The traps were lame and not that interesting, The film wasnt scary at all. It was pretty generic if you ask me and it was a poor take on a realistic issue. Really disapointing overall.
  11. Oct 30, 2012
    Ugh this is still happening...and it didn't even finish here!! If the nest film isn't the last one I will hang myself, I used to love this series but now its just taking a dump and shoving it in my face. Ok so SPOILERS Hoffman is Jigsaw and that guy whose name I forget totally died at the end of the last film, now he is going after John Kramer's life insurance broker who refused to fundUgh this is still happening...and it didn't even finish here!! If the nest film isn't the last one I will hang myself, I used to love this series but now its just taking a dump and shoving it in my face. Ok so SPOILERS Hoffman is Jigsaw and that guy whose name I forget totally died at the end of the last film, now he is going after John Kramer's life insurance broker who refused to fund his potentially life saving operation or something. You know what this is **** stupid I just quit with this film series. Expand
  12. Apr 5, 2016
    Will the Saw franchise end? Not with this one, but we'll know when it'll exactly get terminated so we don't have to see a bunch of (not) scary clich├ęs all over the place anymore.

Warm feelings are inspired by the reappearance of old friends, even those who had their faces ripped off or their intestines ejected several films ago.
  2. The thinnest, draggiest, and most tediously preachy of the Saw films.
    Because Saw does nothing to alter the look, tone, and engineered gimmickry from one movie to the next, it keeps going deeper into backstory and character arcs than horror series past, as if this ugly, cheap-looking schlock were somehow "The Lord Of The Rings."