2.1

1. KonradR.
    May 9, 2002
    You'll chuckle once or twice, but there isn't enough clever wit to keep this movie alive.
  2. PatC.
    Jan 19, 2004
    It isn't so.
  3. LanieM.
    Jun 23, 2006
    Not even bad enough to be funny. Don't see it.
  4. MichaelC.
    Apr 28, 2001
    This movie is just SO BAD, but it's so entertaining and downright hilarious, that, sorry, I couldn't help but enjoy myself.
  5. Tigerwu
    Dec 20, 2003
    it's one of the greatest movies i ever saw!
  6. DaveC.
    Dec 23, 2004
    W/Heather graham 10x10...this will have a cult statis in time. heather will be more and more beautiful -more gorgeous over time...men have to love this flic ...infintile yet heather makes it---
  7. CaptainCraig
    Feb 20, 2005
    A typical Farrly Bros. comedy. I thought Shallow Hall was better...classier, but this had some great gags it, but I found some of the dialogue unnecessarly gross and offensive. Sill, for the more liberal minded, it is very entertaining.
  8. ShannaD.
    Oct 31, 2001
    It's so funny that I couldn't stop laughing in the cinema.
  9. RyanM.
    Aug 22, 2001
    A GREAT first half with non-stop laughter, then it takes a fall that ends dumb and unsatisfying, but the opening is so hillarious that you can't help but love it.
  10. JimL.
    Sep 17, 2002
    This movie proves how out of touch and totally humorless professional critics are. I laughed aloud at every other line and Sally Field is adorably out of character. Very clever.
  11. DaveS
    Mar 31, 2009
    Outstanding - if you cannot laugh, you carrot laarrrgghhh...pardon me for enjoying this to the core of my soul. We should have sacred solemn days of homage to the Farelly Bros for making movies like this - brilliant!
  12. Jan 19, 2014
    This movie does not deserve to be talked about, but I think something needs to be said about desensitization. I've watched a lot of comedies, romantic and not. Some I've liked, and some are not my style. My complaint about this movie goes beyond style. It was going along ok, until I saw her slice the guy's ear off. Was I supposed to laugh? Was i supposed to think it was moderatelyThis movie does not deserve to be talked about, but I think something needs to be said about desensitization. I've watched a lot of comedies, romantic and not. Some I've liked, and some are not my style. My complaint about this movie goes beyond style. It was going along ok, until I saw her slice the guy's ear off. Was I supposed to laugh? Was i supposed to think it was moderately humorous? Was I supposed to ignore it and keep watching, waiting for more drop-kicks? Never have I seen a comedy where body parts were severed. To those of you who may think I am over-reacting, I would like to suggest that you examine your morals and why you think dismemberment is funny.
    Frankly, I felt enraged and abused as I saw this and then switched the movie off and threw it out. Abused by a screenwriter who wishes to maintain our culture of violence. We have to lean, as individuals and as a society, to take a step back and learn how to say no. To re-claim and demand our dignity. If you think this was just a sight-gag, or the movie can be excused as a "black comedy", then I urge you to take a deeper look inside yourself and examine why the producers of this movie thought that such a gory scene would be accepted, or even enjoyed, by the mainstream public. What have you become?

A thoroughgoing mediocrity that musters up just enough low-down chuckles to remind you that you're not watching another Freddie Prinze Jr. yawner.
    The humor stays on one low level throughout, and thus fades fast.
    The movie doesn't understand that embarrassment comes in a sudden painful flush of realization; drag it out, and it's not embarrassment anymore, but public humiliation, which is a different condition, and not funny.